Cormack Thread

1 hour ago, DoonTheLine said:

My gallows were built as soon as Cormack arrived, never liked the fella. Opinion hasn’t changed. 

Exactly.

You we’re biased from the start and weren’t prepared to give him a chance.

Do you think there s a list of millionaires waiting to squander their cash in a football club that will never make money ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe pike said:

Exactly.

You we’re biased from the start and weren’t prepared to give him a chance.

Do you think there s a list of millionaires waiting to squander their cash in a football club that will never make money ?

I gave him positives intially in my posts above. I've gave him chances - I didn't trust the guy, didn't buy into his bullshit but I hoped his complete narcissism would be good due to him never wanting to fail - but it hasn't.

Surely anyone who likes him is biased too then....

Yes, might not be a big list but lots of people want to own sports franchises globally. It's just Scotland that seems to think this isn't possible for some bizarre reason.

30 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

I gave him positives intially in my posts above. I've gave him chances - I didn't trust the guy, didn't buy into his bullshit but I hoped his complete narcissism would be good due to him never wanting to fail - but it hasn't.

Surely anyone who likes him is biased too then....

Yes, might not be a big list but lots of people want to own sports franchises globally. It's just Scotland that seems to think this isn't possible for some bizarre reason.

Vague pish

Funny how every scottish club that has been financially fucked in the past 20 years (Motherwell/Aberdeen/dead Huns/Hibs/Hearts/Dundee etc plus those looking for buyers now (St Johnstone for example) have never got someone buying the "sports franchise" with any success.

A reason exists why the likes of Romanov manage to buy scottish clubs

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Vague pish

Funny how every scottish club that has been financially fucked in the past 20 years (Motherwell/Aberdeen/dead Huns/Hibs/Hearts/Dundee etc plus those looking for buyers now (St Johnstone for example) have never got someone buying the "sports franchise" with any success.

A reason exists why the likes of Romanov manage to buy scottish clubs

Maybe because our league and clubs are some of the most poorly marketed in world football? It's where i'll give Dave an element of credit, at least he wants to market the club globally, Atlanta link-up (Hernandez and Gallagher messes notwithstanding)...

Our clubs still act very old-school, the SPFL and SFA big-wigs are also the same, and our TV deal leads to barely any promotion of clubs outwith the top 2. But that's a whole different topic for a different day and a different thread.

• Upvote 1

Laugh at the clueless beauts who say it’s Cormacks fault for a shite start to the season.

After what Robson achieved last season,  he would have been ripped by near enough everyone for not awarding him the job full time. He also played it safe by only giving Robson a 2 year deal.

added to that, he’s outplayed millions of pounds on building a team this season.

21 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Well he can’t sell unless there’s an offer.

He’s hardly going to stick it on Facebook marketplace with all the minkers looking for someone to buy their old wardrobe doors.

Won’t get many offers unless trying to sell either.

Your ability to go to extremes is incredibly humourous - Facebook marketplace, what a Wally 😂

• Dildo 1
5 hours ago, Fridge said:

Correct total nonesense . Typical of some Aberdeen fans to moan about someone putting money into the club.

They are welcome to buy him out if they wish.

Horrendous point.

You can’t ever criticise anyone or anything to do with the club in that case. Think a defender isn’t up to it? You couldn’t do any better so you can’t say anything. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Robin Askwith said:

Laugh at the clueless beauts who say it’s Cormacks fault for a shite start to the season.

After what Robson achieved last season,  he would have been ripped by near enough everyone for not awarding him the job full time. He also played it safe by only giving Robson a 2 year deal.

added to that, he’s outplayed millions of pounds on building a team this season.

It’s his fault the clubs been a shambles since he took over. The fucking idiot was crying on tele a few months ago ffs 😂

• Upvote 1