Cormack Thread

1 minute ago, Tinyweelad said:

Fair play to the lads in South and Main who responded. What made it even more of a laugh was the Red Shed joined in as soon as they sparked up. Was good 'bantz' as the kids say.

For domestic games when we tried it out it was for sure. They couldn't allow full capacity. But last night was seated allocation, so in theory there was no 'safe standing'. Everyone was supposed to take up their allocated seat.
For the first 'normal' home game against County, it's supposed to revert back to stand where you like. But I think they'll have those sections in corner between Main Stand and Red Shed for those that want to sit. TBH, there's plenty space in other areas for those that want to sit, so I'd respectfully say, get tae France outta there and cram in as many like minded fans who are up for the singing and bouncing. It's almost like a full time job... fair play to everyone for doing their bit to inspire the team... the drummer and all. Pwoud... very pwoud.

Good point forgot it was meant to be allocated seats last night (roundly ignored as was the wearing of face nappies ?)

Atmosphere was tremendous long may it continue

37 minutes ago, NEM said:

That’s the main issue with the catering - the staff are thick as fuck. Surely the interview should at least consist of a basic arithmetic test ?

There's a lovely lad with learning disability who was working in Red Shed kiosk last night. I'm sure he was in RDS  lower concourse a few years back. I used to always give him time and the patience he deserved. Even the folks here from NIgeria or wherever... they are trying their best and are genuinely polite and helpful. It doesn't help to be the prick that gives them grief cause they're a different colour/race than your typical Aberdeen fan. Everyone deserves a chance in life. Put the quicker guys on serving if that's what it takes. Empathy and common respect goes a long way in life you know.

35 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

There's a lovely lad with learning disability who was working in Red Shed kiosk last night. I'm sure he was in RDS  lower concourse a few years back. I used to always give him time and the patience he deserved. Even the folks here from NIgeria or wherever... they are trying their best and are genuinely polite and helpful. It doesn't help to be the prick that gives them grief cause they're a different colour/race than your typical Aberdeen fan. Everyone deserves a chance in life. Put the quicker guys on serving if that's what it takes. Empathy and common respect goes a long way in life you know.

That it does however empathy would quickly diminish if you missed a goal against the huns because you’ve been queueing 20 mins for a burnt pie!

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

That it does however empathy would quickly diminish if you missed a goal against the huns because you’ve been queueing 20 mins for a burnt pie!

It's not really the staff that's the issue... more so the system they have in place. They have far too many folk all running round bouncing into each other. The kiosks in the RDU used to be ran pretty decently. Maybe 2/3 staffing it, but they took your order and within 10 seconds were back with it. Would it be so hard to have pre-filled cups of Borvil, tea, coffee etc ready to pick and serve? Pies are in heaters waiting to pick as well so no real time delay there. Before the covid crap came along, went to TECA to see Gerry 'here we, here we, here we fuckin go' Cinnamon. The drinks stalls were so slick.... beers etc all lined up and you paid your money then rocked up to the servery section. Was pretty mobbed but they rattled through folk. Dunno... it's a dichotomy I suppose... what are you there for first and foremost. To watch the game. I'd actually sack the food etc in favour of selling alcohol as that's a better ingredient for improving atmosphere and most aren't afraid to pay £5 for a warm pint! Which reminds me of the Burnley match...we all trooped up to Asda and they only had tinnies sat on shelf... room temp beer is shite at the best of times but it was roasting at the cricket ground!  Happy days.

16 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Hold on. You paid to go and see gerry cinnamon? 

Haha...was my old man that wanted to go so he bought myself and my brother a ticket. In fairness, I like his music, but the gig was full of weegie minks and he defo played to his audience. He's a bit of a bellend in real life so it turned out.

38 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Haha...was my old man that wanted to go so he bought myself and my brother a ticket. In fairness, I like his music, but the gig was full of weegie minks and he defo played to his audience. He's a bit of a bellend in real life so it turned out.

Thoroughly shocked at that news. 

13 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Bloody pervert 

Stop smiling your face off in weird graveside pics and improve the squad, if you want credibility.

outside 7 or 8 decent players the squad is very poor. 

was always going to be a reconstructing season but there’s a European opportunity and a misfiring Celtic happening right now 

if you’re not going to strengthen by bringing in, at least rip up Gurr’s contract 

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How bizarre were those photos

Smiling and posing away beside a young guys grave

Shocking 

Shows his character. The man is a slick operator who will dupe some of the easily influenced. He’s not pulling the wool over my eye. I think he’s full of shit.

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Stop smiling your face off in weird graveside pics and improve the squad, if you want credibility.

You'll find the lads entire family were all pictured smiling during the pics they posted on Twitter. You wanna go there and hold a Remembrance Sunday type obituary, laying a wreath.
Fair enough, be upset at today's result, but that's a low blow there dude. Pretty scummy comment.

We will know the full credibility of Dave Cormack by how he backs his manager by the end of this transfer window. He tried to fleece the fans by charging daft prices for the last home match and will be fleecing the fans again if he doesn’t produce the goods by bringing in the necessary reinforcements that the team needs on the pitch. 
Cormack has supplied us with a training facility but hasn’t splashed the cash in the transfer market. He obviously doesn’t believe we will win anything much very soon with this mentality.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Poodler said:

outside 7 or 8 decent players the squad is very poor. 

was always going to be a reconstructing season but there’s a European opportunity and a misfiring Celtic happening right now 

if you’re not going to strengthen by bringing in, at least rip up Gurr’s contract 

Celtic aren't as bad as being made out 

2 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

You'll find the lads entire family were all pictured smiling during the pics they posted on Twitter. You wanna go there and hold a Remembrance Sunday type obituary, laying a wreath.
Fair enough, be upset at today's result, but that's a low blow there dude. Pretty scummy comment.

Shut up 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m not trying to be edgy at all

it just doesn’t sit well with me to be getting photo opportunities at a grave

jesus of all the outrageous things posted on this site that’s hardly a radical view 

To be fair he was asked by the family. Not like he just tagged along. 

I also think it’s irresponsible of you dazzy to try and push a false narrative that I’m being controversial, suggesting I’m having a go at the boy who has died or his family.

That is completely irrelevant and not true. What I did say is that I think it’s a strange PR exercise for our chairman to undertake. Nothing more, nothing less. 

it says more about you than it does about me 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

I also think it’s irresponsible of you dazzy to try and push a false narrative that I’m being controversial, suggesting I’m having a go at the boy who has died or his family.

That is completely irrelevant and not true. What I did say is that I think it’s a strange PR exercise for our chairman to undertake. Nothing more, nothing less. 

You would have been on here like a shot if Cormack had refused to go.

Obvious you have an agenda with Cormack.

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

He was asked by the boys mother - he obliged. Not something I would do personally, but you cant have a go at him doing something to please them.

Wouldnt be like you to be controversial for reaction. 

10 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

You would have been on here like a shot if Cormack had refused to go.

Obvious you have an agenda with Cormack.

What? I pumped £ into the club off the back of Glass being appointed which I hadn’t done in years. financially backed the boy more than I had done to Milne in about ten years. So that’s just more nonsense although at least you’re consistent 

well, dazzy, we can agree to disagree but I am not having a go at the family, let’s be clear on that