What are you Drinking today

3 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

no - I posted a photo of my beer at 2pm

dave thinks he’s funny.

no laboring on my part.

*Labouring or are you another one of those wannabe Yank / Aussie pricks ha.

I don't know the rules of the game but I'll take a photo next time I'm having a pint. I wouldn't want to feel left out. 

14 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

*Labouring or are you another one of those wannabe Yank / Aussie pricks ha.

I don't know the rules of the game but I'll take a photo next time I'm having a pint. I wouldn't want to feel left out. 

Take your tablet to the pub Raymondo👍 

3 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Unfortunately not. I was out walking in the hills today. Not long back and having a cheeky Islay Single Malt while watching The Chase.

I had a right carry on in a bar on Friday night - it’s their policy to only serve whisky with ice. 

you can have a shot of sambuca or tequila but you have to have ice in a whisky? ridiculous. 

said some very unpleasant and unnecessary things to the poor girl then left ( won’t be back ). Horrible drunken idiot 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

I had a right carry on in a bar on Friday night - it’s their policy to only serve whisky with ice. 

you can have a shot of sambuca or tequila but you have to have ice in a whisky? ridiculous. 

said some very unpleasant and unnecessary things to the poor girl then left ( won’t be back ). Horrible drunken idiot 

You can take the man out of Aberdeen, but you can't....etc.

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Which bar may I ask? If you are at liberty to say?

Bang goes their potential to sell good stuff then. No one is paying top dollar for a decent single malt if it has to have ice in it. Fair enough if it's in a cocktail or whatever but you wouldn't put good whisky in a cocktail.

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

deserves them right.