Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Would have been still on with Motherwell winning against Hibs 1-0 and Dundee getting horsed aff the Huns before getting horsed 5-0 by us would have qualified us.

We'd have had to beat Dundee 10-0 in that scenario

2 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

What an awful game of football. No skill at all from either team. Utter dross. Seen much more interesting games in the Sunday League.

Was thinking the exact same thing - the games of football down our local astro pitch are more entertaining and have more skill than what was on show today. The wind and the pitch certainly didn't help, but that was one of the worst games I've ever seen.

• Upvote 2
Just now, pittodriepie83 said:

And there’s some who are hoping he’s part of the coaching team under the next manager.

No.  Just fucking no. 

Bring in some continental coaches, rather than some thick Scottish cunt whose preferred tactic is, "Blooter the baw up the park, no?" 

Bring in a manager who has done SOMETHING. 

Get rid of 90% of the playing squad. 

6 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

Sick of this excuse. Pitch is pish but good teams will still get a result on that or a boggy near unplayable pitch. 

we are just fucking wank 

That's what I meant. Pitch is awful but given our budget and squad we should be winning that. Agree with you we are pish

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Not really

Calling out fine and dandys rubbish

👍

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. Especially on this occasion. 
You are the one talking shite today again. As you have continuously strived to do rgds Miovski. 

he wasn’t shite today. He got zero service, spent most of game at halfway line waiting for ball. Had a one on one which keeper stopped brilliantly, received ball outside box then no player makes available for his pass then scores his other chance only to be ruled out for MacDonald offside. 

Scored last week too 🤷

yet again you are top of the talking rubbish pile 

bye bye Barron Barron goodbye 👋 😉

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

No.  Just fucking no. 

Bring in some continental coaches, rather than some thick Scottish cunt whose preferred tactic is, "Blooter the baw up the park, no?" 

Bring in a manager who has done SOMETHING. 

Get rid of 90% of the playing squad. 

McMongo-bench

Gartenman-gone

Jensen-Gone

Devlin-bench

McGarry-murdered

Barron-decapitated

Clarkson-bench and battered

Shinnie-bench

Polvara,McGrath,Duk and Boj can stay.

• Haha 1

Would have been nice to see the lines - they may look off but for one you can’t see the livi players feet position and also the camera they use is offset so how do you know if the line of one was even drawn is in the correct angle

sound pretty dodgy decision - as offsides the lines are normally shown on replays just shit feels like we get screwed almost every match - I know that’s biased but we are talking about every match for something or another 

Clean sheet; 2 goals conceded in open play from Leven’s 5 games. Have faith; this guy could be the second coming of George Graham. 😃

In all seriousness, maybe, just maybe, Leven is recognising with our defensive frailties that we’re just needing more discipline and we have to dig deep with this squad to grind things out. With that we’re sacrificing bodies up the pitch to try & keep shape. Just an educated observation.

For me, we get the win next week and then throw a couple of the kids in for the rest of the league season, let the boys Carroll and Boyd loose, also the left back Hamilton.

1 minute ago, Smadakram1976 said:

Would have been nice to see the lines - they may look off but for one you can’t see the livi players feet position and also the camera they use is offset so how do you know if the line of one was even drawn is in the correct angle

sound pretty dodgy decision - as offsides the lines are normally shown on replays just shit feels like we get screwed almost every match - I know that’s biased but we are talking about every match for something or another 

It'd be interesting to see a table of who's lost most goals cos of var

10 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

We'd have had to beat Dundee 10-0 in that scenario

Not that it matters now, but they're on -10 goal difference (and would have needed to lose to rangers anyway) and we would have been -13.

We wouldn't have needed to win 10-0.

I sat there thinking why am I here.🫣 What did I expect. With such a shite pitch couldn't we have put every free kick into their box like them. But no, we pass it backwards and sideways until the move breaks down. That looked like the only way a goal would be scored. As for Clarkson, what does he actually bring to this team. 

• Upvote 1