Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

Just more of the tedious, hopeless, uninispiring shite that has defined our season. 

8 months on from the first game of the season.....filled with tedious, hopeless, uninspiring shite....things haven't changed a jot. 

Give the Tims a 3-0 walkover in the semi, and let's put this clusterfuck of a season to bed.

• Upvote 3

First bet I’ve won for a long time..0-0 correct score. Doesn’t make me Nostradamus, but did feel inevitable beforehand. 
wasn’t at the game and respect as ever to those that were. Saw the crowd was under 3k. That’s not braw, given we would have had the majority. Can’t be arsed looking but that must be up there for the lowest of the SPFL season.

8 games to go…getting there..

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Seen the offside incident again.

Looks to me No 11 is playing MacDonald onside.

Sportscene asked for the footage (lines) from the VAR/SFA…. Which was refused by the SFA. 

Why?

Because they are incompetent arseholes.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Because they are incompetent arseholes.

I thought it was offside when I saw it at first, but never noticed the no11 in the middle.

I’m not sure they’d be able to have their wee lines due to the number of bodies, so impossible to calibrate whatever amateur hour version of technology we have here? 
So I think the VAR has guessed & used the naked eye, hence no lines being made available.

And until those corrupt cunts prove otherwise, that’s what I’ll think.

No doubt our club will say fuck all about it though & just take it up the hoop as usual. 

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I thought it was offside when I saw it at first, but never noticed the no11 in the middle.

I’m not sure they’d be able to have their wee lines due to the number of bodies, so impossible to calibrate whatever amateur hour version of technology we have here? 
So I think the VAR has guessed & used the naked eye, hence no lines being made available.

And until those corrupt cunts prove otherwise, that’s what I’ll think.

No doubt our club will say fuck all about it though & just take it up the hoop as usual. 

This is the point where the club need to make a public request.  The Huns have proven going public and shouting and screaming is the most effective method.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

This is the point where the club need to make a public request.  The Huns have proven going public and shouting and screaming is the most effective method.

Our Board are as weak as fuck, let’s be honest.

They very seldom take the SFA to task.

Spineless.

They should make them explain why no lines are available

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Seen the offside incident again.

Looks to me No 11 is playing MacDonald onside.

Sportscene asked for the footage (lines) from the VAR/SFA…. Which was refused by the SFA. 

Why?

Conspiracy m8

Everyone's against us cos we're the greatest team the worlds ever seen

• Dildo 2

There were about 3 players offside for the goal ffs.

Miovski did nothing all game. No excuses.

But every single player was utter fucking shite.

We can play triangular passes quite well but that does fuck all if you haven't the skill further up the pitch.

Nobody had the nuts to take a shot at goal in those shite conditions?? Unbelievable!

Tell Duk to stop fannying around and trying to take 2 players on. His legs are drunk and then he begs for a foul when he loses the ball.

MacKenzie was brutal.

Just a terrible game of football.

We deserve to be where we are.

If Thelin decides to leave Boras in Sweden ( a lovely city) and come to Aberdeen, then he needs a few psychology sessions thrown into the package.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

There were about 3 players offside for the goal ffs.

Miovski did nothing all game. No excuses.

But every single player was utter fucking shite.

We can play triangular passes quite well but that does fuck all if you haven't the skill further up the pitch.

Nobody had the nuts to take a shot at goal in those shite conditions?? Unbelievable!

Tell Duk to stop fannying around and trying to take 2 players on. His legs are drunk and then he begs for a foul when he loses the ball.

MacKenzie was brutal.

Just a terrible game of football.

We deserve to be where we are.

If Thelin decides to leave Boras in Sweden ( a lovely city) and come to Aberdeen, then he needs a few psychology sessions thrown into the package.

You don’t understand the offside law, clearly.

There are phases of play to factor in.

Phase 1 relates to MacDonald only. Miovski & Sokker are offside in the middle, but they only become “active” in phase 2, when they’re both onside

In phase 1, MacDonald is the only relevant player, and it’s unclear if he’s on or off without any lines.

VAR has guessed if no lines were available. 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You don’t understand the offside law, clearly.

There are phases of play to factor in.

Phase 1 relates to MacDonald only. Miovski & Sokker are offside in the middle, but they only become “active” in phase 2, when they’re both onside

In phase 1, MacDonald is the only relevant player, and it’s unclear if he’s on or off without any lines.

VAR has guessed if no lines were available. 

Any need for that patronising comment?

It was offside.

You said yourself that VAR got it spot on today.

Changed your mind?