Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

25 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Not that it matters now, but they're on -10 goal difference (and would have needed to lose to rangers anyway) and we would have been -13.

We wouldn't have needed to win 10-0.

In the scenario given it would have been Motherwell's goal difference of -4 that we would have to beat.

Horrific game of football and thank god we wont have to suffer Livi and their joke pitch for a very long time. I hope any prospective new manager wasn’t watching that as that alone would be enough to put him off

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Elderadojnr said:

Be glad to see the back of Barron offers nothing 

He is awful.  Offers absolutely nothing. 

But Leven persists with this useless tool. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

That's £27.50 well spent 

Fair fucks to anyone who makes a 5 hour round trip, and spends the guts of £30 to watch that standard of football.

As much as the pitch is a joke & shouldn’t be allowed, & there was a gale blowing, the skill level on show was a complete embarrassment.

Thankfully Livingston are getting to fuck out the league & that pitch can be at the level it deserves to be 

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Just because you say it doesn’t make it true. Especially on this occasion. 
You are the one talking shite today again. As you have continuously strived to do rgds Miovski. 

he wasn’t shite today. He got zero service, spent most of game at halfway line waiting for ball. Had a one on one which keeper stopped brilliantly, received ball outside box then no player makes available for his pass then scores his other chance only to be ruled out for MacDonald offside. 

Scored last week too 🤷

yet again you are top of the talking rubbish pile 

bye bye Barron Barron goodbye 👋 😉

I think you'll be in the extreme minority if your flags nailed so strongly to your mast that you don't cede he was God awful today

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

whats shite is BBC site says goal and then minutes later it says it isnt. no room to ever relax or celebrate a goal

Fully agree min.👍

It fucks up with your emotions as one second you are "yaasssss, fucking get in there, Aberdeen!", then 2/3 minutes after the positive adrenaline you have built up inside deflates than a slashed car tyre due to the goal being chopped off, rightly or wrongly because of fucking VAR.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I think you'll be in the extreme minority if your flags nailed so strongly to your mast that you don't cede he was God awful today

Utter bollocks

there are a few players could be labelled that way justifiably today but you pick out the man up front as main target 🙄🤦‍♂️

Nothing to do with desperation to justify your ongoing stance on him of course 

VAR has totally sucked the fun out of the game. You are effectively celebrating the game kicking off again. 

I haven't seen a replay of today's goal, but the VAR takes too long. 

They should get to watch it back ONCE, and if they don't see a problem then the mistake was not "clear and obvious"

Could and should be done in the time the celebrations last. Any longer is too long to spot an obvious mistake. 

I really, truly detest VAR 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
1 minute ago, JojoJuan said:

They should get to watch it back ONCE, and if they don't see a problem then the mistake was not "clear and obvious"

Not sure that would work. They could just say they've seen a problem on the first view so they can have a closer look 

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Utter bollocks

there are a few players could be labelled that way justifiably today but you pick out the man up front as main target 🙄🤦‍♂️

Nothing to do with desperation to justify your ongoing stance on him of course 

I pick out the one who's supposed to be worth 10M

The rest of them are utter dung so aren't worth my breath

Neither actually, are you

BLOCKED

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

VAR has totally sucked the fun out of the game. You are effectively celebrating the game kicking off again. 

I haven't seen a replay of today's goal, but the VAR takes too long. 

Could and should be done in the time the celebrations last. Any longer is too long to spot an obvious mistake. 

I really, truly detest VAR 

VAR worked perfectly today though.

A goal that was offside was disallowed.

No way a linesman on the far side could see that, so a perfect example of VAR working.

Today is not the stick to beat VAR with, there are far many better examples. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Along with the other “players” in our team that are god awful most of the time.

He is so much more capable than any of them and has proved himself many times this season.

And so your criticism is disproportionate.

Just now, Reed or deed said:

Along with the other “players” in our team that are god awful most of the time.

He is so much more capable than any of them and has proved himself many times this season.

And so your criticism is disproportionate.

No, it's why my criticism is absolutely appropriate

If he is indeed a 10m player he shouldn't  be in the slump he is

I'll accept it off keech like shinnie, gartenmann, roos etc, but not someone who's purportedly worth 10m

(Newsflash - he isnt. He had the same purple patch duk did last season and look at the state of him now)

• Dildo 1
26 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

In the scenario given it would have been Motherwell's goal difference of -4 that we would have to beat.

Only if Motherwell beat Hibs.

Ideally that would have been a draw, so we'd have needed to beat Dundee by five, which we'd never do, but it's considerably more achievable than beating them by 10.

We'll probably beat them 6-0 now just to spite us all.

5 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Only if Motherwell beat Hibs.

Ideally that would have been a draw, so we'd have needed to beat Dundee by five, which we'd never do, but it's considerably more achievable than beating them by 10.

We'll probably beat them 6-0 now just to spite us all.

The scenario I was replying to was a 1-0 win for Motherwell. If that one was a draw we would have to have bettered Hibs goal difference of -7.

But totally academic now.

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

No, it's why my criticism is absolutely appropriate

If he is indeed a 10m player he shouldn't  be in the slump he is

I'll accept it off keech like shinnie, gartenmann, roos etc, but not someone who's purportedly worth 10m

(Newsflash - he isnt. He had the same purple patch duk did last season and look at the state of him now)

You’re going way over the top.

He is a 10 million pound player, all day long.

All strikers go through lean spells, particularly if you play for a shite team like us.

Can you imagine Miovski playing for Man City or Arsenal for example? 👌

15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

BLOCKED

🤣 fake blocked again

Until Barron goes 😉 or will you unblock me just to say goodbye for a year? 🤔 either way I’m good with it 👋

1 hour ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

Don't even know if I can face the next 11 pints.

Changed my mind yes I can

If you get through the next 6 games without a heart attack then lay off the pints.  Until next season that is after watching this shower of shit you’ll become horizontal and non ventilating. 

33 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fair fucks to anyone who makes a 5 hour round trip, and spends the guts of £30 to watch that standard of football.

As much as the pitch is a joke & shouldn’t be allowed, & there was a gale blowing, the skill level on show was a complete embarrassment.

Thankfully Livingston are getting to fuck out the league & that pitch can be at the level it deserves to be 

Apart from the pitch you could almost write that about Aberdeen also. We are shit and deserve to be where we are. Apathy apathy apathy is all I see throughout the team and it stems from the top.

43 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Horrific game of football and thank god we wont have to suffer Livi and their joke pitch for a very long time. I hope any prospective new manager wasn’t watching that as that alone would be enough to put him off

It did, the Elgin manager just refused it. 

• Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You’re going way over the top.

He is a 10 million pound player, all day long.

All strikers go through lean spells, particularly if you play for a shite team like us.

Can you imagine Miovski playing for Man City or Arsenal for example? 👌

No

Can you?

41 minutes ago, Millertime said:

BLOCKED

You shouldn’t talk about values after you know what.

The only improvement they can make to VAR at this stage (other than sacking it off completely) is forking out the money for the semi-automated offside checks as used in the Champions League - much quicker and would mean incidents like today wouldn't happen to the same degree. You'd know fairly instantly it was offside.

Shite pitch, shite weather, shite game, shite ref.......Livingston time wasting from the off but we didn't help ourselves taking an age to decide whether or not to play it out from the back.

Hopefully plastic pitches will be banned and Martindale back behind bars before they get back to the top flight.