The Cyber Pint

tup

I knew this would happen when I started digging beneath the surface a bit on this Karl Fletcher dude.

Everyone supposedly likes him, he can turn bread into fish, he can walk across the River Dee without getting wet, butter actually does not melt when you put it in his mouth.

Aye right! I'm thinking to myself.

Every man has his heel of Achilles.

It's just a case of finding it.

I knew this would happen when I started digging beneath the surface a bit on this Karl Fletcher dude.

Everyone supposedly likes him, he can turn bread into fish, he can walk across the River Dee without getting wet, butter actually does not melt when you put it in his mouth.

Aye right! I'm thinking to myself.

Every man has his heel of Achilles.

It's just a case of finding it.

:laughing:

Keep looking!

Remember folks, it may appear otherwise, but the only person insisting Karl Fletcher is a nice guy is Karl Fletcher himself!!!!!

It's a bit like the sevco situation, where they tell us what they are, and we're expected to go along with it.

The same principle applies to Karl Fletcher as it does to sevco.

We'll decide whether you're nice or not.

Yes I see where you're coming from on LGIR Kilkito min, but she's a bit like my mither, probably ages with her too, in that she tends to try and rein me in a bit when I get the troops tearing into paedophiles and suggesting neat ways to kill their current partners with the minimum of fuss.

She's a calming influence. She makes cookies and stuff so she's probably genuinely nice, maybe a bit dim which helps.

Karl is much more sinister than that.

Karl's a shrewd cookie boof min.

Cyber pints cost nothing.

Despite that, folk are still really grateful for them.

Almost as if he'd actually bought them a real pint, in real life.

I've simply got to take advantage of this phenonmenon which I'd never noticed before truth be told.

Cheer up min :cheers:

• Upvote 1

Karl's a shrewd cookie boof min.

Cyber pints cost nothing.

Despite that, folk are still really grateful for them.

Almost as if he'd actually bought them a real pint, in real life.

I've simply got to take advantage of this phenonmenon which I'd never noticed before truth be told.

Cheer up min :cheers:

I prefer wine.

Yes I see where you're coming from on LGIR Kilkito min, but she's a bit like my mither, probably ages with her too, in that she tends to try and rein me in a bit when I get the troops tearing into paedophiles and suggesting neat ways to kill their current partners with the minimum of fuss.

She's a calming influence. She makes cookies and stuff so she's probably genuinely nice, maybe a bit dim which helps.

:hysterical: Poor LGIR, your saying she's old and dim!

Tup, I will buy you a real pint one day.

Maybe this season if the bairn doesn't get in the road too much.

In the meantime though, have one on me

pint-of-lager.jpg

This cyber pint has an interesting source.

http://www.rumpus-comms.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_main/blog/pint-of-lager.jpg

Rumpus

Meet the team

Inspire, connect, deliver.

Better than "strip, wank an indian, cum in his hand" I guess.

• Upvote 1

Tup, I will buy you a real pint one day.

Maybe this season if the bairn doesn't get in the road too much.

In the meantime though, have one on me

pint-of-lager.jpg

Pint glasses like these should be all destroyed, more often than not the bearer of a bad pint.

While some of the modern glasses are a bit OTT, all pint glasses or a cyber pint glass should all have a nucleation on the base.

• Upvote 1

Pint glasses like these should be all destroyed, more often than not the bearer of a bad pint.

While some of the modern glasses are a bit OTT, all pint glasses or a cyber pint glass should all have a nucleation on the base.

That being said a Peroni pint glass is embarrassingly tall and poofy looking.