Films

Plane film? Watched it on the way to America.

I think he's trying too hard to be funny nowadays. Kevin Hart made it bearable.

Agreed, he's the same character everytime. Though not as bad as Adam Sandler. How the fuck has he carved out a career his films are beyond woeful

Agreed, he's the same character everytime. Though not as bad as Adam Sandler. How the fuck has he carved out a career his films are beyond woeful

Happy Gilmore is nae bad tbf.

When I was kid/teenager I thought he was hillarious but looking back it was dreadful. Maybe thats the audience he caters for, stoned teenagers....

Torrent website called ExtraTorrent. Can't post a link to it at the min.

I'm a bit of a quality snob, so when choosing which torrent to download I never choose a file smaller than 3gb.

What browser do you use to download? I have Tor but it's affa slow, and have continual warnings on chrome and firefox that my IP address will be visable and that the site is illegal blah blah.

I'm hopeless with technology. I just want to press the download button and there you go

What browser do you use to download? I have Tor but it's affa slow, and have continual warnings on chrome and firefox that my IP address will be visable and that the site is illegal blah blah.

I'm hopeless with technology. I just want to press the download button and there you go

I just use Chrome

Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Waterboy, Big Daddy are all excellent. Could watch them over and over. His newer stuff...horrendous.

Happy Gilmore & Big Daddy are pretty good. The best performance I've seen him give is in Punch Drunk Love.

I like grown ups

Didn't mind this when I watched it. Although I was pretty inebriated and can't really remember much about it.

Hard Time. 5/10

Not Ferrell's greatest work. Couple of funny bits but poor overall.

No wonder you thought it was poor, you got the wrong film.

It's called Get Hard, idiot.

Happy Gilmore & Big Daddy are pretty good. The best performance I've seen him give is in Punch Drunk Love.

Didn't mind this when I watched it. Although I was pretty inebriated and can't really remember much about it.

He is absolutely superb in Reign Over Me. If you haven't watched that yet, I'd suggest you do.

In fact, his serious stuff is not too bad. Click was good too & Funny People was all right.

Anything funny since the first Grown Ups has been unbearable.