Films

Recently watched;

Deathproof (saw it when it first came out) - 7/10, good but not a Tarantino classic.

Punch Drunk Love - 7/10, very weird, think I liked it, yeah I did like it, I think.

Big Hero 6 - 8/10, sad, funny, uplifting, very entertaining.

Nightcrawler - 8/10, thought it was ace, Jake Gyllenhaal is fairly the boy now in Hollywood it would appear.

Get Him to the Greek - 5/10, started off good then just got shit.

My top 3 is allowed to change. Would be harsh on any new films to not allow them a go at obtaining a top 3 slot.

Jaws is fucking ace though. When Ben Gardner's head comes out of the hole in the boat it gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMFyoBf0CWI

One of my claims to fame is having swam in the water where they filmed the scene with the kid with the fake fin. He's now a cop on the Island (got a nice royalties cheque when they released the DVD in 2000)

Sinister..........A weird one, you watch it and it's nae bad but you really think about it later, well I did, one fucked up movie, you need to watch to understand.

Not even going to score it but it's a movie you need to see.

I know Sinister 2 is in the cinema but I think I know what the format is going to be, not sure I want to see it again.

Sinister..........A weird one, you watch it and it's nae bad but you really think about it later, well I did, one fucked up movie, you need to watch to understand.

Not even going to score it but it's a movie you need to see.

Watched it last week...good film...Mr Boogie's a right nasty cunt.

Watched a film "Last Knights" with Clive Owen and Morgan Freeman.

Medieval-type action movie. It seemed alright, but I fell asleep for an unknown length of time during it.

Before I dozed off, there was lots of swordfights etc

When I woke up, there was lots of swordfights etc.

I give it 6/10. A decent watch, esp if you enjoy swordfights and a nap during the film.

Ted 2 - 6.9/10 not as good as the first one

John Wick - 7/10. Keanu reeves plays a man doing what any dog owner would do if someone killed their dog

Entourage - 7.3/10. One big episode

Is it a film about someone buying someone else a pint for getting rid of his dog for him?