Films

Deliverance

Have you ever had your balls cut off you fuckin ape!

Poor need Beatty, he hu he need Beaty

Watched skate doc "all this mayhem". Won't spoil it but it shows what power tony hawk had on the powers that be. He didn't.'t like the papas brothers coz they were radage ozzies. Tony hawk basically shafted them coz he knew they were better. But he was married to an espn execs daughter.

It all went sour and then it was busts and deaths. Tony hawk does not look like a good man, counter culture, smell yer da.

I've just seen the trailer for the new Star Wars, looks brilliant.

Is Star Wars on Netflix at present? I'll be making the wife watch them before the new one comes out in December, cinema.

Netflix and chill tonight hopefully.

Amazon fire stick is your friend.

Watched Spooks movie yesterday morning, 7.7/10

My firestick isn't streaming anything so I'll need to re-do everything.

Wipe it and start again, or get @@ollie1903 to do it.

Mine works a treat.

Southpaw the other night. Stream quality 10/10. Film I'll give it a 7/10 and that's being incredibly generous. A naff Rocky. Some of the timeline in the film was off the planet in a realistic sense.

A very predictable end as well. Weak writing.

Mine works a treat.

Southpaw the other night. Stream quality 10/10. Film I'll give it a 7/10 and that's being incredibly generous. A naff Rocky. Some of the timeline in the film was off the planet in a realistic sense.

A very predictable end as well. Weak writing.

Yeah watched this at the weekend too… Kurt Sutter (who also wrote Sons of Anarchy) must have shat that out in a lunch break… Clicheed to fuck… Horrible movie...