Films

Guest SS RED
Ach GS gets bad press. It is basically a hollywood take of the genre, but it was alright I thought.

RotFS, pretty mental that film. Not sure how true to the actual story of the Rettendon shootings it is, but thought it was a good film. The bit where Millwall are waiting for them at the tube station, wearing the surgeons masks with the machetes and meat cleavers is mental, if not maybe a bit OTT.

You must be having a laugh, GS is awful from start to finish, there fake cockney accents, the absolutely ridiculous story line and the fact that we're supposed to believe that The Hobbit is a Football Hooligan is insulting.

The Millwall scene is mad, but it did actually happen, I believe most of RoTFS is spot on and has been checked like, the shooting bit for sure is definitely true but I don't think any ine got caught for it, did they?

To be fair Green Street is THEE worst film I have ever seen in my life so it could only get better. Football Factory was alright, it just consisted on catch phrase after catch phrase, a decent watch nonetheless. Cass I thought was ok, a bit boring and it could have had a lot more in it but he chose to have him sitting speaking to his mum and dad instead.

You seen Rise Of The Foot Soldier?

A hobbit does not make a good casual.

You must be having a laugh, GS is awful from start to finish, there fake cockney accents, the absolutely ridiculous story line and the fact that we're supposed to believe that The Hobbit is a Football Hooligan is insulting.

The Millwall scene is mad, but it did actually happen, I believe most of RoTFS is spot on and has been checked like, the shooting bit for sure is definitely true but I don't think any ine got caught for it, did they?

Ach it's obviously totally unrealistic, but lets face most film are! Bit of mindless entertainment imo.

Aye character Darren Nichols (played 'Rod' from the Football Factory, who's the getaway driver that drives (funnily enough) Billy Bright from the FF, away from the scene of the shooting at the end of the film). He testified and 2 guys went down for it.

See this site for all the background and full story...

http://www.bernardomahoney.com/rrmurders/main.shtml

Check out the pics sections, some gruesome shots of the victims from the actual polis files.

Guest SS RED
Ach it's obviously totally unrealistic, but lets face most film are! Bit of mindless entertainment imo.

Aye character Darren Nichols (played 'Rod' from the Football Factory, who's the getaway driver that drives (funnily enough) Billy Bright from the FF, away from the scene of the shooting at the end of the film). He testified and 2 guys went down for it.

See this site for all the background and full story...

http://www.bernardomahoney.com/rrmurders/main.shtml

Check out the pics sections, some gruesome shots of the victims from the actual polis files.

That site is horrendous, very interesting though, the pictures are horrific ain't they? There faces are so deformed, would like to know what really did happen though.

That site is horrendous, very interesting though, the pictures are horrific ain't they? There faces are so deformed, would like to know what really did happen though.

Yup, I did warn you! Scary thing is that are actual real pictures of the victims from old bill files. Who knows how this guy managed to get his hands on them.

The Firm was the original actually.

True, but I.D is way better imo. Didn't seem to be much of a story in the Firm.

Guest SS RED
Yup, I did warn you! Scary thing is that are actual real pictures of the victims from old bill files. Who knows how this guy managed to get his hands on them.

True, but I.D is way better imo. Didn't seem to be much of a story in the Firm.

Yeah the pics are crazy, it is an interesting case, I see two of the coppers investigating the case were bent coppers and got jail so f**k knows what really happened. The Film is good though.

The Firm is ok, nout special. ID is good though.

I attempted to watch Brokeback Mountain last night. How bad could it be I though. Was going ok. Two cowboys in the mountains. Doing manly stuff. Cracking cinematography. After about 25 mins I decided to grab a beer. Went downstairs to fridge, got beer, went back up to living room. What do I see? Two cowboys humping the living daylights out of each other in a tent. Now, I knew there was a gay slant to the film. And I am as tolerant as the next man. But bloody hell. They are cowboys for Gods sake. To my credit I did try to watch another 5 mins of it, but it just seemed to get worse. Ended up switching off and watching Tom Cruise kicking the shit out of Migs in Top Gun. Then flicked around for boxing or some other manly pursuits but there isn't a lot on council tellie on a Friday night these days.

I attempted to watch Brokeback Mountain last night. How bad could it be I though. Was going ok. Two cowboys in the mountains. Doing manly stuff. Cracking cinematography. After about 25 mins I decided to grab a beer. Went downstairs to fridge, got beer, went back up to living room. What do I see? Two cowboys humping the living daylights out of each other in a tent. Now, I knew there was a gay slant to the film. And I am as tolerant as the next man. But bloody hell. They are cowboys for Gods sake. To my credit I did try to watch another 5 mins of it, but it just seemed to get worse. Ended up switching off and watching Tom Cruise kicking the sh*t out of Migs in Top Gun. Then flicked around for boxing or some other manly pursuits but there isn't a lot on council tellie on a Friday night these days.

go to metacafe and youll think the film is awesome. ive still never seen it but the 2 clips ive seen make me think the film isnt about gay cowboys, its 2 dudes who like tail. case and point:

clip 1: anne hathaway getting her tits out.

clip 2: michelle williams getting her tits out.

2 films arrived from lovefilm on saturday.

semi-pro - still to watch it

the mummy, tomb of the dragon emperor. they shouldno thave made this film, the other 2 were nothing special but were at least watchable. the 3rd installement was a joke and nothing more.

bought joyeaux noel and Hitler the rise of evil from play.com so i'll be watching them this weekend.

Stayed in on sat night and watched two horrendous films.

1st: Balls of Fury - Comedy about ping pong. I remeber seeing adverts for it so thought it was going to be really funny. Total gash.

2nd: Final Destination 3 - I wasn't expecting much from it obviously but why they made 3 of these films I don't know. Every one has been the same. Everyone should've died but escaped it so one by one they all get killed. It had paps in it though.

Was at the cinema to see Role Models last night. Despite making me laugh several times I thought it was pretty guff. McLovin's character wasn't as good as it should've been.

Stayed in on sat night and watched two horrendous films.

1st: Balls of Fury - Comedy about ping pong. I remeber seeing adverts for it so thought it was going to be really funny. Total gash.

2nd: Final Destination 3 - I wasn't expecting much from it obviously but why they made 3 of these films I don't know. Every one has been the same. Everyone should've died but escaped it so one by one they all get killed. It had paps in it though.

Was at the cinema to see Role Models last night. Despite making me laugh several times I thought it was pretty guff. McLovin's character wasn't as good as it should've been.

balls of fury would definately be in my top 10 worst films ever

2 films arrived from lovefilm on saturday.

semi-pro - still to watch it

the mummy, tomb of the dragon emperor. they shouldno thave made this film, the other 2 were nothing special but were at least watchable. the 3rd installement was a joke and nothing more.

bought joyeaux noel and Hitler the rise of evil from play.com so i'll be watching them this weekend.

Pipe down...the first two are awesome!

I can also confirm that Slumdog Millionaire is affa good. :thumbup1:

Nae in the mood for sleep so im just away to start watching some mindless violence in Rise of the foot soldier. No where near as good as the book but still a good watch.

Good film IMO, I quite liked it.

Just ordered 7 DVD's off of the HMV wesbite, some really good ones for sale for