Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Hi,

Been an Aberdeen fan since I was young, only ever been to a few games as never lived in Aberdeen. Just moved to Aberdeen and looking to get a session ticket. My question is though my girlfriend is a student if she gets a session ticket can I use it?

I used my friends for the Motherwell game just past as he couldn't go so I assume this would be fine but not sure if they are strict on checking this sort of thing?

Cheers,

Gordon

Not at all trying to do the club out of money by getting it on the cheap. The fact is I can't afford the full price one and would only be going to two or three games for the rest of the season where as a student half season I'd be able to afford just and is slightly more than I would spend on individual tickets so the club would be getting more money. If I had the money to spend then I would, unfortunately I don't and so looking at other ways that may enable me to come along and support the Dons is all.

What up homies, CripTank here.

Originally from London, I grew up South Side Chicago but had a run in wit da feds and went up state on lockdown. I was rocking a UK passport so got deported back here.

Trying to keep in touch with my crew, I looked up our enemies, the South Side Gaylords on google. Niggas got a website where they all that! Offbrand for real!

But just below that was a link to this place for real. So here I am.

Peace out!

Is it too late to change my vote for "Poster of the year"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone a quick intro,names Jamie from isle of arran southwest Scotland,big dons fan since a kid,remember at 10yo round my mates house in 86 cheering the 3-0 cup final win! Though his dad was a cursing jambo that day ,followed them through thick and thin since. get to a few aways each year but looking to get to more.shittin myself about tomorrow,think we are easily good enough but after the previous in semis even cautious optimism can be tough! Be good atmosphere tomorrow though ..surely this time..

I'm wondering what is meant about the introductions section.

Thought I would come on and say fit like but judging by this page it looks more like a men seeking men page.

I think I shall just quietly close the door and post elsewhere

Dae ye like films wi' sweaty gladiators in them?

Ive been an Aberdeen fan since the early 80s....went to 2 skol cup finals and a relegation decider..... and visited Pittodrie once (although no match was on). You could hardly call me Aberdeens most loyal Ultra. I spend match days watching Glentoran. Its time to make an effort and cross the shuck for the league cup final. Anyone else heading over from Northern Ireland?