Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

This is Daytrippings pal Bob, Dayts refuses to post till @@Bebo stops his attack on Tup and reinstates Tups corner, Dayts believes mods should not change topic titles without consulting the originator of said topic, abuse of moderator powers in his opinion.

Regardless lets return to topic; why was the kraut allowed to wear fluorescent gear? surely a blatant breach of rules? gave me a sore head watching him, fuck playing against him, would put me off no end, Murray should have told him to do one. I also believe he was on drugs, was full of life at the end of the game yet was used to being knocked out in qualifiers, the whole thing reeked.

PS Dayts urges Tup to keep up the fight, what Bebo did was wrong and his patsy gaylord razor can do one for supporting it, everyone here supported the latter when he was banned, this is how he repays that? shameful.

This is Daytrippings pal Bob, Dayts refuses to post till @@Bebo stops his attack on Tup and reinstates Tups corner, Dayts believes mods should not change topic titles without consulting the originator of said topic, abuse of moderator powers in his opinion.

Regardless lets return to topic; why was the kraut allowed to wear fluorescent gear? surely a blatant breach of rules? gave me a sore head watching him, fuck playing against him, would put me off no end, Murray should have told him to do one. I also believe he was on drugs, was full of life at the end of the game yet was used to being knocked out in qualifiers, the whole thing reeked.

PS Dayts urges Tup to keep up the fight, what Bebo did was wrong and his patsy gaylord razor can do one for supporting it, everyone here supported the latter when he was banned, this is how he repays that? shameful.

This might actually be the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Just utter wow.

@@Millertime @@Bebo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Millertime millertime millertime, help me out here buddy......fucking pathetic you would run to a weegie fantasist for help.

Saddest thing ever? come tell that to my face next time you see me. You really think i'd be intimidated by you and your big chinned mate? EPK was right, you've turned into an utter cunt.

• Upvote 8

Millertime millertime millertime, help me out here buddy......fucking pathetic you would run to a weegie fantasist for help.

Saddest thing ever? come tell that to my face next time you see me. You really think i'd be intimidated by you and your big chinned mate? EPK was right, you've turned into an utter cunt.

Who am I telling, Dayts or some weird imaginative 'friend' called Bob?

Murray's got to be kicking himself for blowing this one.

This is horseshit.

He is completely realistic and realises that such is the depth of standard in the mens game that anyone can beat anyone on a given day.

He knows exactly how tough it is to win a slam and would never assume he has the right to do so.

His winning rate since the mid point of last season has been nothing short of phenomenal, but you just simply can't win em all.

Nah, the very best always raise their game for the big ones; the likes of federer, tiger rtc.

His win rate from from last year is meaningless really.

At the top level it's all about the 4 slams and nothing else.

Nah, the very best always raise their game for the big ones; the likes of federer, tiger rtc.

His win rate from from last year is meaningless really.

At the top level it's all about the 4 slams and nothing else.

So being number 1 in the world doesn't matter then bloots?

Does it?

Ask Wozniacki.

The record books dinna show no 1s like they do the slams.

It's like being top of the league all season then pipped on the last day for the title

Wozniacki does not have the power or determination of Andy Murray.

Shite comparison.

Ask Novak Djokovic or Serena Williams?

Of course it matters.

It says , at that time , according to the WTA stats and system , you were the best player on the planet.

Some achievement.

Particularly after the start Djokovic had to last season.