Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

They changed the court surface this year to eliminate that. You've missed a good tournament with your lack of research.

Well, it hasn't worked. I watched about five minutes of it earlier and could still hear the squeaking loud and clear. I turned it off because of that, and because no one cares about the Australian Open.

Well, it hasn't worked. I watched about five minutes of it earlier and could still hear the squeaking loud and clear. I turned it off because of that, and because no one cares about the Australian Open.

So you could watch it then. Cared about it enough to watch for 5 minutes as well.

Fuck sake min. Lazy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Murray seems to have lost his focus for now. It might just take a couple of early reverses in Majors to wake him up again. Not over impressed with Djokovic just now either. Bit of a levelling off in form at the top end of the mens game at the mo.

This and each subsequent early exit will cost him a lot of ranking pts as he was in amazing form from may to Dec 16. Nadal looking good for a 10000th French open but hopefully Andy's back for Wimbledon and us.

He deserves at least one more major, can't have him and Stan ending up on same amt. suppose he can play his olympics joker card.

Watching Andy yesterday the biggest thing I noticed that he was not going for every shot like we are used to him doing.

Looked a very ordinary tennis player and not number one in the world.

Will he will get his mojo back at Roland Garros with Ivan Lendl by his side.

Hope so, but not that confident.

:happy:

• 2 weeks later...