Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Snap, a mate messaged me on FB asking if I wanted to go over with him.

Thankfully I said no, I feel pretty shit for him now though. It was for his birthday.

David Haye pulling out the Fury fight really fucked me off, I'd booked so much for it and for that to happen, it's gads. I'll probably never go to boxing again due to what happened for the one and only boxing fight I'd booked up to go to.

It's happening far too often nowadays.

That David Haye thing was an absolute shambles. Even worse for someone who bought their tickets second hand off of Gumtree. :poster_oops: Sometimes my crusade to get face value tickets does me right in.

Luckily, we were going to be driving down and the hotel let me reschedule my stay for another night so didn't miss out on travel and accommodation. Instead I got to go to Old Trafford to watch the worst game of football in my life courtesy of DHL. Pricks, absolute pricks. At least I got a stylish hat out of the deal. :suicide:

Brook going to be on Sky Sports now? Can't see them putting that alone on SBO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think he's class.

Folk complain that the Heavyweight division is boring and there is no personality about it, so Tyson brings a bit of personality and folk moan.

I don't think he will win, but he's won me over and I'm now a fan. I hope he wins.

Agreed.

If he was just another dull, I'll give it my best shot, cliched shite over rated English fud I wouldn't even care about the fight let alone the outcome.

I'm behind the Gypsy King and hope he can lick the klit.