Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

We previously predicted Jigot had probably died falling off a roof only for him to reappear a few weeks later, perhaps time to speculate again on whether he's still with us. I'll google for Edinburgh roofer falls off roof in a minute.

Huntly has maybe taken his anti hun tim tourettes off the net and brought it to the streets of Huntly, he's probably walking down the high street right now shouting fuck the huns to anyone who will listen.

We previously predicted Jigot had probably died falling off a roof only for him to reappear a few weeks later, perhaps time to speculate again on whether he's still with us. I'll google for Edinburgh roofer falls off roof in a minute.

Huntly has maybe taken his anti hun tim tourettes off the net and brought it to the streets of Huntly, he's probably walking down the high street right now shouting fuck the huns to anyone who will listen.

Huntly (the town) has no internet connection with any provider and hasn't had for over a month as the telephone exchange burned to the ground.

He'll be back once BT get it fixed.

I have a mental picture of a 6'8" teuchter with a scarlet field beaten face and with a red and white scarf tied to either wrist just walking up and down the square in Huntly flailing arms into with anything remotely connected to the two cheeks.

I actually think I know him, worked with him and he went by the name of Teuchter Mike, from Macduff originally, I have seen him stewarding at Pittodrie recently