Israel/gaza Thread

vanderark14

Clydeside_Sheep you come across as a fairly intelligent guy and you could almost convince someone of a similar mind to believe half the crap you come out with regarding this. You generally present a decent argument

Perhaps there is something to my arguments then?

Im no "cunning master of deception" I only try to state the facts.

Could you remind me of the muslim majority nation where non-muslims are not subject to severe repression or at least some restrictions on their basic rights?

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/#/page/indexes/global-peace-index

11 countries on the entire planet that arent out killing or forcing their will on their own or others.

Funnily enough Kuwait and the UAE both rank as being an overall more peaceful country than the UK.

• Upvote 1

http://www.visionofhumanity.org/#/page/indexes/global-peace-index

11 countries on the entire planet that arent out killing or forcing their will on their own or others.

Funnily enough Kuwait and the UAE both rank as being an overall more peaceful country than the UK.

That link doesnt work properly on my browser.

Nevertheless, I did state there were some exceptions. UAE isnt democratic btw.

I said "We can draw parallels in their (muslim) behaviour across several countries." which was said to be ignorant.

But we can indeed draw parallels across "Nigeria, to Somalia, to Egypt, to Palestine, to Syria and Iraq, to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and India, and even the Phillipines" and elsewhere, including Libya now (see how thats dropped out of the news).

Anyway - goodnight!

On a serious note, do IS soldiers get paid? Like at cunt from aberdeen, how does he afford to eat? If it all goes tits up will he afford a plane fare back here? Do they just steal from local shops or is it a proper bank account set up? IS reportedly has assets of $1bn dollars but where is it kept?

Recycling material, typical stand-up ;)Btw - when something is generally the case, its ok to generalise.Its generally the case that islam is intolerant and violent, when it is in contact with other cultures and religions. Do you disagree?

It is like saying when a catholic comes in contact with a child the child is molested.

• 2 weeks later...