Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

Sunday's a great day for taking drink, especially if you've been out the night before.

Sunday's a great day for taking drink, especially if you've been out the night before.

As long as you go with the flow; any day is good.

just don't be governed by the calendar

Great so no hot girls in the boar and they removed the wee phone booth from Drummonds so you cant call charlie anymore, This new stadium better be good cos there's fuck all else

Aye there is, there's a cafe you can go in that has a heap of cats wandering around in

• Upvote 1

you have to book yourself a time slot, you seemingly can't just wander in, and help yourself to the kittys.

one hour time slots.

http://www.thecatinthewindowcafe.com/#!make-a-booking/hxsue

and they're at 14 Netherkirkgate,

Oh thats no good I like to indulge when the whim takes me, No point booking a kitty play session on a friday night when your half cut then comes the time and its all awkward and shit.

Thanks though

Is the place dog friendly and does it serve alcohol, If so I have a plan

i've not been. but if they don't allow children under the age of 8, i expect they won't allow dogs either.

and it would appear they sell only coffees, teas and small baked goods.

(the FAQ page though notes that they have a small number of walk-in spots reserved, so you might just get lucky!)

i've not been. but if they don't allow children under the age of 8, i expect they won't allow dogs either.

and it would appear they sell only coffees, teas and small baked goods.

(the FAQ page though notes that they have a small number of walk-in spots reserved, so you might just get lucky!)

It seems they are busy, Back in the day having a ton of cats in your biz and not serving booze would spell disaster its nice to see things working out.

Also in Japan they have hedgehog cafes, Who doesn't like hedgehogs (cue bluto) the baby ones are awesome

It seems they are busy, Back in the day having a ton of cats in your biz and not serving booze would spell disaster its nice to see things working out.

Also in Japan they have hedgehog cafes, Who doesn't like hedgehogs (cue bluto) the baby ones are awesome

there's also a sheep café in South Korea.

http://laughingsquid.com/the-first-sheep-cafe-opens-in-seoul-south-korea-during-the-year-of-the-sheep/

Inverurie doesn't have many pubs (Butchers, Edwards, Gordon Highlander, Black Bull, Kintore Arms, Strathburn, Locos Social) so I guess the advice would be to go to them all...

You left out the creme de la creme, the commercial aka the ranch, if you want to meet a .ember of the Robson clan that's the place to head,

Mind your in among donsiders, so show some fucking respect.

Been a few years since I was in there, so not too sure

Triple Kirks was stinking of spew, stale drink and student BO last time I was in.

That's exactly how it smelt on Friday. You've got to have your lacers tied tight on your treads in there aswell or you'll lose them getting stuck to the floor when trying to walk anywhere.

I'll be heading up a week on Thursday and as we're leaving at dinnertime we'll be able to try a couple oot.

I'm a spit n sawdust pub kind of cunt so as long as it's a decent pint I'll leave the pretty décor tae the Bertie Bum Stabbers.

• Upvote 1

I'll be heading up a week on Thursday and as we're leaving at dinnertime we'll be able to try a couple oot.

I'm a spit n sawdust pub kind of cunt so as long as it's a decent pint I'll leave the pretty décor tae the Bertie Bum Stabbers.

YOUR TYPE AINT WELCOME ROUND HERE.