Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

Well it's not a dive plus grey goose is a much nicer tipple than your usual bar vodka and please don't tell me there isn't a different in taste like some try to say, it's clear as day the difference between smirnoff and GG

I'll agree here however once you're half cut they morph into the same drink.

If you were hitting towards the Loch then a squint to the left would have revealed the bar. Likewise a squint to the right had you been hitting towards Crouchs house.

Its almost impossible not to see it from any location on the court, were you high on acid?

I would have been about 14 with 3 litres of cider in me trying to get a trap.

Surrounding building weren't high on my agenda.

• Upvote 1

I've been in the loch side bar a few times. Watched a Scotland game there once.

Was kind of like watching a game at your parents friends house rather than a proper bar. You also need a little gay card to get in the place.

Still a pint is a pint.

Black dog is probably the best bar in Bod. Although if you can hit the brig when joe is handing out free pakoras it's a winner.

I've been in the loch side bar a few times. Watched a Scotland game there once.

Was kind of like watching a game at your parents friends house rather than a proper bar. You also need a little gay card to get in the place.

Still a pint is a pint.

Black dog is probably the best bar in Bod. Although if you can hit the brig when joe is handing out free pakoras it's a winner.

Saw someone get cracked in the back the heed with a pool cue in blackdog. Shared a pint with JC once too.

The Indian at brig inn is up there one the best in Aberdeen

Had my first pint in there.

14 I think we were.

Barman just laughed at us with the two old cunts at the bar, said "aye, pints of milk" then proceeded to pour us the lager anyway.

Got busted later on by my mates mum who spotted us while picking up her chinky.

Is the bar still open?

The chinese itself is horrible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...