Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

It was last time I was in, albeit 6 months ago. Fa says it's nae like?

Think the Balaclava and Cooper's are open early doors too.

Various websites seem to think it now opens at 10am. Maybe it's still 7am.

Cheeser, the ferry gets in at 7am, will me and my chums be welcome at approx. 7.30am?

I'd like to see you bully folk who drink in Murdos...

Iv heard reports you were ran out oh there by a squad oh young team drinking watermelon Bacardi beezers

The once and only time I have ventured into Murdoes was becuase a lad I know was doing stand up comedy (he is well known for starring in One Day Removals).

There were a few sound cunts in there I recognised and gave the 'nod' to but for the most part it full of cowardly goths sitting in a corner staring into their wrists wondering which vein will be getting ripped open tonight.

• 2 months later...

PROPOSALS have been outlined for a major shopping centre revamp in Aberdeen.

A change of use application has been lodged with Aberdeen City Council to convert three units in the Academy Shopping Centre into a new Cuban style bar, which it’s hoped will open until the early hours of the morning.
The units are currently under offer.
The bar would be named Revolucion de Cuba and is part of the New Inventive Bar Company, which runs the city’s nearby Revolution bar on Belmont Street.
Revolucion de Cuba would offer rums, cocktails and Latin-influenced food.
If the change of use plans are approved, a licence will be sought for opening from 10am to 1am on Sundays to Thursdays and from 10am to 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
One of the units for the proposed new bar is currently occupied by Wagamama, which also has a restaurant within Union Square.
The statement said: “Wagamama’s, who operate from alternative premises in the city at Union Square, are set to vacate unit 1 shortly, which will leave all three units empty and unused.”
  • 1 month later...