Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

Bluto,

I admire your bravado, but you have never actually seen drink have you, I mean serious drink. And I am nae on about 8 pints and stotting away hame,

The hedonistic time of after double dunting a couple of mitsu's, after the coupaned buzz wore off, it was nip, after nip, after nip, and hoose nips as well. then at 6am you order a taxi to source vodka, and lots of it, you sacrifice the mixer to optimize the vodka content. vodka straight, snort vodka and pour vodka into your eyeball for hardcoreness.

Cause and effect Bluts, cause and effect.

Hardcore drinking sessions.

Waking up in Keith after a session and wondering 'where the fuck am I - I only went out for a pint'.

That's proper drinking.

Drinking contraband vodka out of the bottle, with Ukrainian sailors or a cargo boat in Buckie harbour while smoking cigars was one of my highlights

Drinking contraband vodka out of the bottle, with Ukrainian sailors or a cargo boat in Buckie harbour while smoking cigars was one of my highlights

in my pomp one hogmanay i drank a whole bottle of grouse (straight) on the bus between dundee and edinburgh

not bad going for less than an hour

i was some shape that year

Love all these made up stories of drinking bravado :thumbup1:

Actual question about boozing here, does anyone else find if you go back out the day after a piss up, as long as you have sobered up from night before and suitably re-hydrated, it takes much more booze to get you steaming? Def happens to me anyway. However, fail to sober up and drink plenty water first, I will feel shit and crash and burn early.

Yeah, I often tell people my made up story of wakening up in Keith...

Had you grown up with me, you'd know this is fairly mild for me.

I mind a few tales of your antics you have posted on here in days gone by. They were usually an introduction to one your 'that's it I am detoxing and going teetotal' threads. I will give you the benefit of the doubt! :checkit:

Bloots credentials have yet to be backed up however... :sherlock:

I mind a few tales of your antics you have posted on here in days gone by. They were usually an introduction to one your 'that's it I am detoxing and going teetotal' threads. I will give you the benefit of the doubt! :checkit:

Bloots credentials have yet to be backed up however... :sherlock:

I think the photo posted by epk is more than enough proof.

Geezer. Case closed.

you laying down a challenge sheep?

Aye next time I am in some random town between Rotterdam and the Hague, I will seek you out in the cruiser and we can go it at it babycham for babycham. If that isn't enough of a test of manliness for you, we will see who can throw a kettle over the pub, sorry, nuclear :thumbup1: