Highland League

Missed many a kick off and second half being "stuck" in the social club.

Your right regarding local pride, Thats why there is several teams in the HFL who could make the step up to the 3rd division but game against Deveronvale , Broch , Locos and so on mean much more to the club and fans than against Berwick / montrose and so on.

When Elgin got into the 3rd Division i think they expected the whole of Moray to get behind them and support them , But people for Buckie , Keith , Lossie , Rothes , Forres would never do that , All down to local pride.

When i look at the results its Aberdeen then Buckie then see if Elgin got beat, And since they have joined the 3rd Division that has happened more times than not.

RGUDON can confirm Elgins results.

Half times were great in the HL. Always managed time for just one more. I miss it! :cry:

Same here regarding results. Get the Broch score texted ti ma every week and look oot for peterheed getting beat :fishing:

Like to see the other HL teams winning game in the Sco Cup though

Dont laugh.

But Buckie opened a corporate lounge in the main stand last season.

Holds about 20 people and it costs

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half times were great in the HL. Always managed time for just one more. I miss it! ;)

Same here regarding results. Get the Broch score texted ti ma every week and look oot for peterheed getting beat :rolleyes:

Like to see the other HL teams winning game in the Sco Cup though

Broch has one as well, though think shed is the best word for it. Its nae in the stand (unless things have changed which is pretty likely since Ive been at about 1 game a season since I moved to Embra )

i see the Broch are into the highland league cup final. will you be up for that one BD??? if you are who i think you are then no doubt your dad will be there and into the Crown for a pint before the game.

i see the Broch are into the highland league cup final. will you be up for that one BD??? if you are who i think you are then no doubt your dad will be there and into the Crown for a pint before the game.

Correct on all counts except my dad hasnae confirmed he's gan yet :drink:

or he's been going to the legion more!!!

Always possible. Hopefully he'll be checking to the final though

A bit of culture never hurt anyone. :)

You should be in marketing :drink:

You still upset at that are you?

Considering I have a few friends from there, do you really think it was serious? Think about it!

I will go VDA if you are!!! Road trip to Keith!

No nae upset just curious. And how would I ken you have pals there?

You still upset at that are you?

Considering I have a few friends from there, do you really think it was serious? Think about it!

I will go VDA if you are!!! Road trip to Keith!

i'm up for it Roberto

i'll be asking DC if he's keen. he's usually up for a football road trip too.

i remember my first trip to Keith. stuck 50p in the social club bandit and won the

Probably see yis in the Crown or up in Keith then. Me and fine-n-dandy are going

is fine n dandy a brocher??? crown for winners

Haha, yes that is the way it should be. You will be surprised what you can learn from me.

It's my birthday on 29th April, so I will be having a few folks round possibly on May 2nd for Poker Night and Hatton fight, so more than welcome for that ASWELL as going out on the 24th April. I will be with work for a while, but then bailing to celebrate my birthday in style. 23 almost :(.

Anyways, to keep it on topic. I'm definitely keen for a road trip! Winner!

:hysterical:

Think the 1st division maybe a step too far Coopy they would need at least half of the squad to go full time, Peterhead would be real minnows compared to Dundee, Dunfermline, Livi and most likely Falkirk if they make the play offs even the po final that will be major achievement, another thing would be the crowds ever other person you see in the toon has a Hun item of clothing on manys the item Ive wanted run them over in Morrisons carpark these same twats are never near Balmoor.

At would e my fear. Bankruptcy due to trying to chase an impossible dream. AYe the hun infestetion is a deep scar on the good face of peterhead. I also think the play off final would be a good season but I'm not sure if the directors would see it that way. Seems they want promotion.

Half times were great in the HL. Always managed time for just one more. I miss it! :hysterical:

Same here regarding results. Get the Broch score texted ti ma every week and look oot for peterheed getting beat :hysterical:

Aww cute. The wee diddy town we the wee diddy team likes to see their big neighbour get beat. You'll be gutted we're haeing a half decent season then. ha ha

At would e my fear. Bankruptcy due to trying to chase an impossible dream. AYe the hun infestetion is a deep scar on the good face of peterhead. I also think the play off final would be a good season but I'm not sure if the directors would see it that way. Seems they want promotion.

Aww cute. The wee diddy town we the wee diddy team likes to see their big neighbour get beat. You'll be gutted we're haeing a half decent season then. ha ha

:blahblah1::blahblah1: You only got into the league cause Safeway bought you a ground and a training ground. Pretty sure that you're not going to miss out on the play offs this year so I'll have to settle for supporting the other team :sheepdance: Might even go along to the game since I'll not be at the remaining Dons games

Smoked sausage, cheese and bean pie :sheepdance:

Offt. I could be done with one of them just noo. Fit fine.

More likely it will be tartan lumberjack shirts , Yamaha bomber jackets , doc Martin boots with Wrangler stone wash jeans.

Auto-Rewind.com

I think the town itself got stuck in 1995.

:blahblah1::blahblah1: You only got into the league cause Safeway bought you a ground and a training ground. Pretty sure that you're not going to miss out on the play offs this year so I'll have to settle for supporting the other team :laughing: Might even go along to the game since I'll not be at the remaining Dons games

Chill winstonette. I was joking hence the ha ha at the end. I'll let you aff as I know the basic education system in the bronx is poor. ;)

Your right safeway did build Peterheid a ground. Thank you safeway. Much appreciated.

You come along. I'll be going if I'm at hame as I also am not attending anymore aberdeen games this season. Let yourself be known though. Be fine to speak to a fellow dandy in the hun infested sh!thole that is PHD social club.

If the directors want promotion Im sure they must have a business plan as they are all decent businessmen so I dont think they would do anything stupid, Cooper is doing a great job as manager even with all the injuries and suspensions he has the team well organised, Im hoping they can get the point they need on saturday so we can rest some guys before the play offs it would also let him try out some of the promising youngsters in the squad

• 2 weeks later...