Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Folk who board a plane and then proceed to look at every row number as they slowly make their way up the back despite having a seat in row 35 or whatever.

Folk who take 3 pieces of hand luggage on board, one of which is large enough to smuggle a teenager and then complain that there is not enough overhead storage space.

Other passengers on flights really.

• Upvote 2

Cunts who ask you to research something for them, and then completely disregard what you find for them.

Case in point, computers.

Over the years I've lost count of how many people who've told me they want to get a new desktop/laptop/device but they're clueless and are scared the salesman is going to to sell them something unsuitable.

So you ask them what they want from their device, and spend a few hours finding a few good options that fit their needs exactly.

A while later you'll ask them what they got, and it's invariably, "Well, the salesman told me that what I needed was.... so I got that instead."

Every fucking time.

At this point I just name the first device off the top of my head and tell them to get that.

You want a laptop? You should get a Chromebook... they're brilliant.

Folk who board a plane and then proceed to look at every row number as they slowly make their way up the back despite having a seat in row 35 or whatever.

Folk who take 3 pieces of hand luggage on board, one of which is large enough to smuggle a teenager and then complain that there is not enough overhead storage space.

Other passengers on flights really.

This. Definitely this.

They also are incapable of working out the abc seating order in a row.

And incapable of sitting still for more than about 10 mins without getting something out overhead locker or going to the toilet.

And cabin crew constantly peddling some shite or other blocking the aisle.

And the fucking pointless safety talk.

IOW planes, passengers and crew

This. Definitely this.

They also are incapable of working out the abc seating order in a row.

And incapable of sitting still for more than about 10 mins without getting something out overhead locker or going to the toilet.

And cabin crew constantly peddling some shite or other blocking the aisle.

IOW planes, passengers and crew

Just air travel in general.

I particularly hate when the plane comes to a complete stop and they just leave you sitting on it for 20 minutes before you can get off. It's fucking torture.

Security is just a joke as well. Why the fuck do I have to take my shoes off in some airports but not others?

Last but not least - fucking luggage collection. How long does it fucking take to tip a load of bags on a fucking convertor belt? I'm convinced they take their time with it just to piss you off.

I particularly hate when the plane comes to a complete stop and they just leave you sitting on it for 20 minutes before you can get off. It's fucking torture.

Security is just a joke as well. Why the fuck do I have to take my shoes off in some airports but not others?

Last but not least - fucking luggage collection. How long does it fucking take to tip a load of bags on a fucking convertor belt? I'm convinced they take their time with it just to piss you off.

https://www.aberdeenpsychology.co.uk/anger-aggression.php

Norwegian law now states that you be "requested" to watch the safety talk. So they do so on Norwegian and SAS. Eh have my headphones on and try to ignore it, but 9 times out of 10 am told in no uncertain terms that the safety talk is to be watched. Eh have once argued that "requested" doesn't mean must do so, but that just got me looks fae the rest of the passengers, and a "oh he's one of these cunts" look fae the crew.

What are they converted to?

• Upvote 1