Pet Hates

StandFree1982

It'll have been mentioned before but when you ask 'how's it going?' to someone you don't know that well and they fucking answer honestly. Had a bad one yesterday with a woman in my street.

Just say 'aye, no bad, yersel?'

Similar to this when you are walking down the street and you see some complete wank that you can’t be bothered speaking to. Keep your head down and hope they don’t notice you. Last minute your good nature kicks in and you give a fit like.

They then Blank you.

Pricks.

Folk who drive like dicks in the morning rush hour.

Floor it on the way home by all means but nae fucking going to work.

Arse licking bams.

Not surprisingly you've got that totally wrong. People drive like dicks in the morning cause they're trying not to be late for work. Simpleton.

Oh dear! That was my point.....simpleton. 

:laughing:

• Upvote 1

true. your streetcred is nothin without a bad rep

I do sometimes wonder about this. I’d like to think Dad is a normal 9-5 bloke who would hold a door open for someone in a shopping mall, yet on here we have have him down as a sexual predatory peado.

Must be opposite also, probably some lunatic serial killer lurking that we’ve discussed DM’s tactics with.

I do sometimes wonder about this. I’d like to think Dad is a normal 9-5 bloke who would hold a door open for someone in a shopping mall, yet on here we have have him down as a sexual predatory peado.

Must be opposite also, probably some lunatic serial killer lurking that we’ve discussed DM’s tactics with.

I applaud your correct spelling of paedo, none of this buffoonery spelling it like an American spastic