Pet Hates

StandFree1982

She came home pissed last night.

Woke me up to have an arguement... it's suspicious how you don't speak about your ex to me.

Shut up and go to bed you idiot. Lying in bed greetin to sleep.

Up this morning ca mind any of it and off to work spewing.

I've said it a long time, women should NOT be allowed to drink.

• Upvote 1

No son - that's beeeebapbobapbobo bapbapbadabo etc

Apologies Dad a rookie error that

In the US next month - it'll be nods and smiles all round, airport workers muttering 'what a terrific cunt' to each other as I wander off :cool:

Only East Coast? Well I do know some folk around Boston and Marthas Vineyard for visiting. Also my mate runs a golf club in New York State if you make it round there :)

Agreed with the dodging Vermont, if it’s not Skiing season, it’s a weird as fuck place, like Deliverance, but worse, Bri would love it

^^this. Eh am driving myself to the airport tomorrow and paying the parking fees rather than letting Mrs. Brian drive my car.

She could take me in her own car but without the sat nav she'd never find her way home again.

Thought you would have your own chauffeur/security guard?. 

Flying first or business class?

Being tall I don’t mind paying for the extra legroom seats at the fire escapes. Depends entirely on the length of the flight though. Would never pay to fly business class.

Neither would I.

Lucky enough to get business flights for work so rack up the air miles. Gets me a free upgrade voucher for 2 once a year and the occasional free upgrade.

Business flights are wasted on me as I usually get shit faced and sleep most of the flight.

I’ll take it though I wouldn’t buy it.

It’s magic when you do long haul and get a free bar. Absolutely blar tered bladdered blottoed

Agreed, business class (or first but that's ridiculous) long haul is the only way to travel, especially if you are not paying for it yourself or if you have got it as part of a companion ticket.

Anyone who says different has probably never experienced it.

Lounge access before departure, free booze, food, better quality of totty in lounge etc.

Only way to travel.