Pet Hates

StandFree1982

When I started on my new project one of the people I first met was a serial clock watcher. I would leave maybe 10 minutes before 5 in my first couple of weeks as I was in around half 7. One time I forgot my keys so had to go back to my desk when she comes away with “what’s wrong, did you forget it wasn’t 5pm yet”. I of course thought she was joking but when I got to know her it became apparent she was deadly serious. When I told the story to work colleagues they advised me to take it up with my line manager. I obviously didn’t do that. Instead I hit her.

When I started on my new project one of the people I first met was a serial clock watcher. I would leave maybe 10 minutes before 5 in my first couple of weeks as I was in around half 7. One time I forgot my keys so had to go back to my desk when she comes away with “what’s wrong, did you forget it wasn’t 5pm yet”. I of course thought she was joking but when I got to know her it became apparent she was deadly serious. When I told the story to work colleagues they advised me to take it up with my line manager. I obviously didn’t do that. Instead I hit her.

Hopefully on company time.

Was at the races at the weekend;  So many cunts without socks on. Even worse when it's complimented with suede slippers.

got a decent pair of suede slip ones myself.

I wear the small socks with them, ones you canna see (when wearing shorts)