Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Nothing sketchy about my historical knowledge, I asked you about two examples of countries that got rid of their royalty and you answered. Sorry for condensing millions of pages of history into a few lines for making a point. Actually I’m not sorry, gwan

The convoys of supplies we sent to them to stop plenty of them dying would say otherwise, maybe “helped” save the Russians is slightly more apt, but what would I know with my “sketchy” knowledge of history? The far greater losses they incurred was exactly the point I made above.

They sacrified 20m and arrived in Berlin at the same time as us. The inability to take Stalingrad turned the war. We didn't save them, they saved themselves.

They sacrified 20m and arrived in Berlin at the same time as us. The inability to take Stalingrad turned the war. We didn't save them, they saved themselves.

Wouldn’t have managed without the food etc we shipped to them, but hey whatever

It's been said before but fuckin seagulls are a scourge. Worst thing about the summer is those noisy bastards squaking like fuck at 5 in the morning. I'd love to use a jetpack and a flame thrower to destroy them all.

Before they put the big wheelie bins in, it was like a seagull Mad Max Armageddon on Menzies Rd on bin day, horrible fuckers

Self righteous twitter comments after a terrorist attack

Narcissistic shit. You're not making a difference. It's just so that folk think you're woke.

Twitter in general tbh

I don't have it, I just see the shit attached to news articles.

Human nature isn't suited to social media. It's not good for us. Someone needs to realise this and start the fight back. Someone else apart from me obviously coz I can't be bothered.