Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Interesting if they can maintain the interest when big club are 4-0 up against diddy Club before half time. Fans of the big clubs will obviously.

SPFL Big Club 4-0 up at half time = 'pub league, pile of pish, boring, only 2 big teams etc etc.'

EPL Big club 4-0 up at half time = 'best league in the world, amazing displays of attacking football, excitement etc etc.'

Ridiculous amounts of woman on Football Focus today, I think the beeb are going for 50/50. Totally over represented when you consider only maybe 10% of supporters (maybe less?) are burds and none of them have played or managed at a decent level. Noticeable that Dion Dublin was the only bloke to get a gig at the Wifies WC.

Ridiculous amounts of woman on Football Focus today, I think the beeb are going for 50/50. Totally over represented when you consider only maybe 10% of supporters (maybe less?) are burds and none of them have played or managed at a decent level. Noticeable that Dion Dublin was the only bloke to get a gig at the Wifies WC.

I read the other day that Glastonbury fest was aiming for 50/50 gender split for artists next year. Jesus almighty, it turned into a load of old wank a long time ago but that's stratospheric levels of wank.

Unless they're of the calibre of Rock Bitch obvs

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vimeo.com/58792850&ved=2ahUKEwi-6Nebv_jjAhVIfMAKHX21DW84ChCjtAEwAXoECAEQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2bp7sWWCBRflnCMM3h3DsJ

The whole thing has gone to fuck. You need a bird, a black guy and a poof on a panel of four now.

If there is a black poof or bird who has great insight fair enough get them on. But forcing reverse discrimination is utter pish.

Not even sure it’s legal imagine you went for a job and they said you don’t meet the right criteria, we’re looking for an African gaylord.

They don't really like football, they just hate to think men are having fun without involving them. Why don't they think up some hobbies of their own?

My mate was after some fit bird. Sent her a penny red out of his stamp collection and a note saying she was as nice as that and the history of the penny red. No response. Sent her his best penny black with an even lovelier message. She ended up fucking another pal.

Goes to show that with women, philately gets you nowhere.