Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Pet hate? I share office affshore wi a lassie that types loud and fast as fuck on her qwerty board!! Fkn slow doon fat bitch....

My missus does that. Really fucking annoying. I think shes showing off when she does it..oh look how fast i type. Aye im seeing it and im seeing you spend 60% of yir time correcting the fuck ups.

Old cunts on smacking

'It never did us any harm'

Aye right enough, every cunt was disciplined and there was no crime in your generation.

I don't even have social media and I know that's the hyperbole being written on articles RE smacking ban

They need to build a massive camp in the highlands or on some godforsaken shithole of an island off the north of Scotland. Any kids that play the cunt get deported there until they can prove they can function like normal human beings. 

No need for corporal punishment. 

They need to build a massive camp in the highlands or on some godforsaken shithole of an island off the north of Scotland. Any kids that play the cunt get deported there until they can prove they can function like normal human beings.

No need for corporal punishment.

Just have massive posters of Dad and a radiator on billboards. Pointing his finger in a “your country needs you” fashion but “I have my eye on you. Behave or else.”

Coached a lad at U10 level... Philipino, I think. Him and his two brothers are just ludicrously good, far beyond the ability of any other kids in their age group and even at U12-14.

Speaking to the father, I asked him... "Did you play pro? Have you been coaching them?" He says "Nope... I've never kicked a fitba in my life."  

"How the fuck did they get to be so good, then?" I asked.

"They watch Youtube videos, then go into the garden and practice what they saw." He says.

Now, I'm not saying this will work for everyone @DerekMcInnes... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

simon reeves hair - yer oan the heid eh a 50 yr auld stutterin lispy wee bastart.. dinna try n b boyish

morton boss davie hopkins - davie yer a fat ugly bastart n a bunglin oaf. cunt thot ez stock wis hi whin livi goat promotd n quit thim hinkin the offers wid come floodin in..how that work fir ye davie ya fat prosthetic skin suit. ye wir nevir a manager