Pet Hates

StandFree1982

simon reeves hair - yer oan the heid eh a 50 yr auld stutterin lispy wee bastart.. dinna try n b boyish

morton boss davie hopkins - davie yer a fat ugly bastart n a bunglin oaf. cunt thot ez stock wis hi whin livi goat promotd n quit thim hinkin the offers wid come floodin in..how that work fir ye davie ya fat prosthetic skin suit. ye wir nevir a manager

Alloa. :laughing:

They need to build a massive camp in the highlands or on some godforsaken shithole of an island off the north of Scotland. Any kids that play the cunt get deported there until they can prove they can function like normal human beings.

No need for corporal punishment.

Disagree

What you on aboot? I don't do huffs. Was away with the Missus so wasn't on my phone much.

Last time I seen you post who were whinging about something. Not been on much myself either, MB.

Bizarre take from you that what started with me disagreeing with someone, that led to someone agreeing with me, is me looking for acceptance. I do appreciate your desperation to have a unique take on everything though

Guest milne_afc

No wonder you wee prick - they're tracker ads tailored to your filthy browsing history, you dirty little arsehole

NO

Shite.

They're based on site content. Things have moved on you old fud.

Actually was in a bar last night and two well known nut jobs came in coked out of their nuts. Giving the barmaid abuse and all sorts, I ended up sitting with them just to keep the peace.

Young loun behind the bar wtf was he supposed to do, stealing pints when his back was turned. Never told him as if he tried to chuck them out it would not have ended well for him. Told him just to leave them alone.

You can’t win with these idiots . It is a moral issue, the right thing is to say wise the fuck up but the repercussions could be bad. Best just left sometimes.

I’m sure you’ll be able to guess the family.

Actually was in a bar last night and two well known nut jobs came in coked out of their nuts. Giving the barmaid abuse and all sorts, I ended up sitting with them just to keep the peace.

Young loun behind the bar wtf was he supposed to do, stealing pints when his back was turned. Never told him as if he tried to chuck them out it would not have ended well for him. Told him just to leave them alone.

You can’t win with these idiots . It is a moral issue, the right thing is to say wise the fuck up but the repercussions could be bad. Best just left sometimes.

I’m sure you’ll be able to guess the family.

If it's the same fam, I've been getting underwear snaps from one of em

Nae worth the hassle at all SH, it’s nae like the fucking mafia but drugs etc are rife everywhere. If the police aren’t giving a fuck why would anyone else.

If you get involved it is an inevitable kicking at some point maybe not at the time but some point. Best just to let them get on with it.