Pet Hates

StandFree1982

The extinction rebellion... Taking a serious topic but adding in the usual rent a mob of either unwashed, unemployed, dreadlocked, hippy, alternative lifestyle minks or even worse the rich as fuck 'look at me mixing with the commoners' hooray Henrys who have nothing better to do.

Police should get the riot gear on, water cannons out and beat the lot of them while throwing them into trucks before taking them to the country and continuing to beat the shit out of them.

Would give us something decent to watch on TV as well.

• Upvote 1

The extinction rebellion... Taking a serious topic but adding in the usual rent a mob of either unwashed, unemployed, dreadlocked, hippy, alternative lifestyle minks or even worse the rich as fuck 'look at me mixing with the commoners' hooray Henrys who have nothing better to do.

Police should get the riot gear on, water cannons out and beat the lot of them while throwing them into trucks before taking them to the country and continuing to beat the shit out of them.

As long it was carbon neutral.

Or bride of the week. It’s clearly who has managed to get the most of their mates to vote.

Utter embarrassment some of the mutants that win it. And you would know yourself if you’re not a supermodel so why put yourself in the public domain to get 5 votes and destroy your confidence, be thankful someone is willing to marry you.

I watched the BBC news this morning, they interviewed some older woman protesting in the street, she admitted that she drove a diesel car.

I must admit, I smirked a bit at that one.

When people post pictures of their babies on SM and proclaim that they are the “cutest ever”. It’s a baby, they all look the same. And of course you would say that you’re biased. Fuck off.

I offended my sister when she said that her daughter looked like the daughters father, my mother said that she looked like my father, I said she looked like Fred Elliot.