Pet Hates

StandFree1982

25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't hate him. He's just an exceptionally old fuck who lied about how often he shuffled aboot in his garden. It's the lauding of him that's sickening. Knight-hooding the cunt is a joke.

He'll be pan breid this week anyway. Will they do a fly-past for that too? The aviation fuel cost alone could feed thoosans for a wik. Living to that age, he obviously didn't live a proper life. Not enough drink and drugs, no risks taken. RIP when it comes ye boring cunt. 

Why you attacking a seriously ill 100 year old?

As for saying he has'nt lived a proper life what do consider a proper life?

No risks taken - the man served in India and Burma where he survived  Dengue fever.Also raced motorcycles.

Led a management buyout of a major concrete company.

Last but not least he was a contestant on Blankety Blank.

Come on RS stick to Hanz and Parkwank.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You never answer the question. That's at least four of us who have asked you now.

I'm not "attacking" him. Poodler hates him. I hate the sick circus that surrounds him, the faux love, the knighting, the establishment adoration.

A proper life? What a dumb question. Feel some context Joe. 

You've probably worded better than I did Rocket, as ever. 

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You never answer the question. That's at least four of us who have asked you now.

I'm not "attacking" him. Poodler hates him. I hate the sick circus that surrounds him, the faux love, the knighting, the establishment adoration.

A proper life? What a dumb question. Feel some context Joe. 

Obviously not at your best just now.

You were attacking him personally.

No problem with attacking the circus that surrounds him but just look at you have actually said.

9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Modern day so called comedians.  Russell Howard, Jack Whitehall, Nish Kumar etc etc. Fuckin dozens of them PC, BBC box ticking un-funny dross spouting cunts.

Yep, I don’t find any of them remotely funny.

How the first two are so highly regarded is a mystery to me.

6 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Add James Corden to that list.One popular shite sitcom and he’s got a show in the US-he obviously has some influential friends, or some dodgy pics.

He's probably top of the list and thank fuck the fat, arse licking doughball has fucked of to America where the Yanks will love his paronisin', sanctimonious shite spew.  Fuckin talentless, rotund, burger scoffin'  cock socket that he is.

41 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I do find myself tittering at Micky Flanagan on occasion. 

Not sure if thats a dirty secret. 

I'll give you that one.  Me and the wife likewise have a giggle at him.  I then look at the wife and burst into full laughter, which soon turn to tears???

Saw him at the Exhibition Center a few years back.  Quite good live.