Pet Hates

StandFree1982

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He was a cowboy.  Cheers . 

Billy the Kid (born Henry McCarty; September 17 or November 23, 1859 – July 14, 1881). After returning to New Mexico, McCarty worked as a cowboy for English businessman and rancher John Henry Tunstall.

I like how the date of birth choices are so far apart. Not eg September 17th and 18th but September and November. 

9 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Billy the Kid (born Henry McCarty; September 17 or November 23, 1859 – July 14, 1881). After returning to New Mexico, McCarty worked as a cowboy for English businessman and rancher John Henry Tunstall.

I didn't know William Bonney was a pseudonym.  I'll be darned. 

10 minutes ago, ferlaytio said:

Gender reveal parties. Other than the parents who the f cares the gender of your baby. The most narcissistic behavior ever.

The simple act of just having kids brings this trait out in many.  A great number of acquaintances, who previously had nothing of  great interest in their lives to talk about, have filled this void by talking continually about their children and their achievements.  I'm delighted for these people - particularly as they know have something meaningful in their lives... however, beyond their immediate family, no-one really cares! Their lack of appreciation for this is my pet hate.

14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

true that

and he also made sherrif brady  reap the whirlwind

2 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

Gender reveal parties. Other than the parents who the f cares the gender of your baby. The most narcissistic behavior ever.

It’s the arrogance to assume other people care about it is what I hate the most, purely done so they can post on social media for attention. Do you think we care as much about your unborn baby as you? 

I worked with a guy that claimed to have delivered some horse feed to her once-whether or not that’s a euphemism, I couldn’t say.

Said she was a really nice polite girl when he met her.

Another one in a long line of (once) pretty girls that feel the need to destroy themselves to chase the celebrity lifestyle.

2 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I worked with a guy that claimed to have delivered some horse feed to her once-whether or not that’s a euphemism, I couldn’t say.

Said she was a really nice polite girl when he met her.

Another one in a long line of (once) pretty girls that feel the need to destroy themselves to chase the celebrity lifestyle.

I saw her puppies close up and in the flesh when her and her pal walked past me in the sea in Ayia Napa in 2000. Before she went mental with the surgeries. 

She's not as bad as is being made out on here, nae bad for her age.

She's done well with the loon as well, if that had been my kid I'd like to think it would have been caught before the abortion date passed. If not given for adoption. That sounds harsh but it would be for the best all round. Maybe I'd have seen him at birth and changed my mind.