Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lorraine stinkin' arab faced Kelly.  Dishonest,  patronising leftie, lovie cowbag.  I'd squeeze out a long fat king Eddie right in her fuckin horrible squinty teethed, bog breathed, muth.   Yeah, I fuckin hate her.

Can understand the hatred towards some people (Trump, Hitler etc.) but Lorraine Kelly..... Come on min!

You not seen her nudes that do the rounds? Obviously a goer.

• Dildo 1

9 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Can understand the hatred towards some people (Trump, Hitler etc.) but Lorraine Kelly..... Come on min!

You not seen her nudes that do the rounds? Obviously a goer.

Aye, I've seen em but as a person/personality she churns my gut.  Fuckin hate the dishonesty and sanctimonious attitude of these types of cunts.  Not just her but fuckin loads of em.  She is just such a cringe worthy, loathsome bint imo.

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I can't stand the cow either and I don't get the sexual attraction some have towards her. She leaves me stone cold.

What I really don't get is the strength of the venom you have within you not just towards her but others too, nor do I wish to know.

Leftie though? What does this mean?

I fuckin hate every cunt.  I fuckin hate myself.  This is the pet hate sub-forum.  I'm venting my fuckin hate in here and I fuckin hate myself even more for it.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:58 AM, Beachend Bootboy said:

That slag Katie Price is just using him for her own publicity.   She's a  vile creature and even beyond boning these days.  Dwight Yorke is a cunt too.  Absent father. Pair of right scumbags.

She may say Dwight Yorkie Bar is the boy Harvey's father, however I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cocktail of several different sperm donors to help create her science-baffling son. 

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I specifically said "nor do I wish to know" (about your hate) so you made a cunt of that.

If I put it to you that the old left v. right were not only blurred by Blair but as good as wiped out and that Starmer may be no different from Blair and Cameron then I'm afraid your historic terminology "leftie" does require explanation. It's only very thick dinosaur cunts that use this term in the modern era has been my experience.

You used it. What did YOU mean by it?

This is the pet hate thread so if you dinna wish to know my hates then don't fuckin read what I put in here.  Fuckin simple because I'm gonna keep airing them.

Fuck Blair, Cameron, Starmer and the rest of them cunts.

Term I used was  'leftie lovie'.

I hate cunts that can't read properly and fully what's written as well cunts that are selective in their quotations when trying to invoke an argument regarding such short fallings. Typical leftie trait mind so it comes as little surprise.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I always thought that Big Harv was conceived when Dwighty had his coak up Jordo’s arse, before spilling his beans (Harvey mixed with some of her shit) up her muff 

??. That's as good a theory as you'll ever get about the conception of young Harvey Yorke-Price. A Pass with Merit, Bad Mobby min. 

Even scientists are perplexed as how he came to be the specimen he is today, even though it is well known she is a polygamist, a posh word for a slag (RIP John Thaw). 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

She may say Dwight Yorkie Bar is the boy Harvey's father, however I wouldn't be surprised if she had a cocktail of several different sperm donors to help create her science-baffling son. 

The story at the time was some journo door stopped him at Man United training telling him she was pregnant (she had of course sold the story - keep it classy) and his response was 'Is it mine?'

I think Harvey is more likely a cause of the enormous amounts of drugs she was putting up her nostrils 

Just now, The beard of mcinnes said:

The story at the time was some journo door stopped him at Man United training telling him she was pregnant (she had of course sold the story - keep it classy) and his response was 'Is it mine?'

I think Harvey is more likely a cause of the enormous amounts of drugs she was putting up her nostrils 

Possibly min. He might have been a product of an accumulation of white man's sperm and recreational drugs , and that triggered a pronounced genetic defect in the formation of the boy Harvey, hence why he turned out brown.

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Charlie was the best pundit on that panel in my opinion, by far. He didn't survive the cull unlike the alcoholic of extremely low intellect and extremely poor diction and delivery. I wondered if this particular moment was an influence in that decision.

On other Jeff matters, anyone else think he's been knobbing Bianca? Maybe it was just cos she was the first female doing the Sky fitba outside broadcasts but I've always been convinced that the chemistry between them was found in the bedroom and still is.

No idea. Watching soccer Saturday isn't something I'd ever do. 

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Charlie was the best pundit on that panel in my opinion, by far. He didn't survive the cull unlike the alcoholic of extremely low intellect and extremely poor diction and delivery. I wondered if this particular moment was an influence in that decision.

On other Jeff matters, anyone else think he's been knobbing Bianca? Maybe it was just cos she was the first female doing the Sky fitba outside broadcasts but I've always been convinced that the chemistry between them was found in the bedroom and still is.

I always thought Ms Westwood and the lad Fenners from Soccer AM were an item. However, there is certainly a noticeable bond between her and Jeff Stelling. 

Relating to Gillette Soccer Saturday, anyone else think Chris Kamara is not as buoyant and healthy looking as he once was. One for the grim sweeper....?