Pet Hates

StandFree1982

31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You could apply that doctrine to any cunt on here.  Never claimed to be otherwise. So sad you had to trawl to find that.  Mastermind.  Ffs!!!!

Aye, I'm such a "mastermind" I typed "insults" into the search bar at the top, and clicked the post with your name. Must have took at least 30 seconds. 

Take it easy eh. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

We all know you got banned off AbMad for being a cunt. 

Maybe take it easy. 

I might be a cunt but didn't get banned from there as you know fine, I was never on there.   I think the trout wanker even accepts that now. 

Poor and unoriginal effort min.  You're slackin' a bit. I really expected better from an intelligent young buck like you.  Ho hum.

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I might be a cunt but didn't get banned from there as you know fine, I was never on there.   I think the trout wanker even accepts that now. 

Poor and unoriginal effort min.  You're slackin' a bit. I really expected better from an intelligent young buck like you.  Ho hum.

We know you were on there.

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

We know you were on there.

Fair enough chum.  You've rumbled me, I confess, it was me all the time, youze were all right no hidin' place.  My number is up.  My tea is oot (jail spik).

I shall now enter a warm bath with a bottle of whisky and an open razor.  My time on this mortal coil is done, the grim fella calls my name, his gnarled, boney finger beckons me forth. Goodbye cruel world please think no ill of me at my passing.

33 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fair enough chum.  You've rumbled me, I confess, it was me all the time, youze were all right no hidin' place.  My number is up.  My tea is oot (jail spik).

I shall now enter a warm bath with a bottle of whisky and an open razor.  My time on this mortal coil is done, the grim fella calls my name, his gnarled, boney finger beckons me forth. Goodbye cruel world please think no ill of me at my passing.

?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, CCB III said:

The traditional convention of sharing a bed with your partner 

Too fucking hot 

She can sleep in seconds and takes me ages 

She fidgets and kicks 

Id rather two single beds 

The only good thing about when I was doing night shift last year was getting the bed to myself.

Separate rooms would be good. Bit jiggy jiggy then fuck off to my room, leave her with the damp patch. 

Topical one.  Cunts standing within earshot of Downing Street and shouting during News at 10 or a Prime Minister's resignation statement or whatever.  Im all for free speech.  I couldn't stand the fat smug entitled prick any more than the next man but is coverage of him departing somehow enhanced by some no mark singing Bye Bye Boris to the sound of the Bay City Rollers in the background?  This is quite important stuff he's saying you know.

Cunts.