Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Offshore Neanderthals in Dyce Farm.

”Look boys I know your not very bright but can lift heavy things, It’s just that me my son and daughter and i’d imagine normal members of the public don’t need to know how much fucking Charlie your planning on hoovering up or the number of birds that you’re going to be fucking ‘allegedly’ smashing this weekend or what shite you’ve been up to in the gym.

Now meat heads. Off you fuck” 

7 hours ago, Robin Askwith said:

Offshore Neanderthals in Dyce Farm.

”Look boys I know your not very bright but can lift heavy things, It’s just that me my son and daughter and i’d imagine normal members of the public don’t need to know how much fucking Charlie your planning on hoovering up or the number of birds that you’re going to be fucking ‘allegedly’ smashing this weekend or what shite you’ve been up to in the gym.

Now meat heads. Off you fuck” 

Be hard pushed to find a more offensive bunch of cunts. Sub-human

The fact they can (or used to) make a tidy living offshore whilst being illiterate is nauseating. 

On 7/8/2022 at 2:22 PM, Bad_Mobby said:

Geordies? 

These cunts are off the scale for being wanks, they are bad enough up here when a lot of folk are on comparable wages, fuck knows what like they are when they go home and are on treble everyones wages. Utter pricks.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

These cunts are off the scale for being wanks, they are bad enough up here when a lot of folk are on comparable wages, fuck knows what like they are when they go home and are on treble everyones wages. Utter pricks.

There was a squad of geordie scaffolders that used to drink in my local a few years back while they were on a job in the Weeg. Total arseholes to a man. Weird people the Englanders.

• Upvote 1