Pet Hates

StandFree1982

8 hours ago, Fridge said:

I reckon Parko is one to watch. Always quick to jump in. No way can he be that much of a Gaylord and not take the banter.

I can take all banter. It's just that what you and Don said was really unfunny. Absolute dogshit "banter". 

Say funny things and we'll all get a laugh. 

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Did he not offer to fight you recently? 

Haha

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

The Haka

very gay. A spectacle for really boring people like @Parklife😂

Trying too hard, Titch. 

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Nae idea what you're on about with pegs byraway

Apologies. It was FFS. The most pathetic 'pet hate' ever.  When you consider he also irons his pillow covers and enjoys hanging about while his missus tries on 10 pairs of denims in Next,  you have to wonder if he's a bit of a 'Schofield' 

22 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

This is about the 4th or 5th time ‘merge in turn’ has appeared on this thread. Amazing that people still don’t understand how it works and LOL at people who sit in the long line of traffic.

Then they speed up not to let you in when you sail past them.

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Apologies. It was FFS. The most pathetic 'pet hate' ever.  When you consider he also irons his pillow covers and enjoys hanging about while his missus tries on 10 pairs of denims in Next,  you have to wonder if he's a bit of a 'Schofield' 

Glad to know my "pet hate" grates you so much given you bring it up so often! No idea re pillow covers jibe but no issues over the shopping one.

As for the comparison with Schofield, nah not really my thing, however people in glass houses and all that as I hear that yer partial to a bit of cock..... or was it just that yer a cock? Cannot remember, ach I am sure its one of the two either way.

25 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Glad to know my "pet hate" grates you so much given you bring it up so often! No idea re pillow covers jibe but no issues over the shopping one.

As for the comparison with Schofield, nah not really my thing, however people in glass houses and all that as I hear that yer partial to a bit of cock..... or was it just that yer a cock? Cannot remember, ach I am sure its one of the two either way.

MHD certainly seemed to have had a few shandies yesterday. 

• Upvote 1