Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Makey up "disorders" 

Was at a function yesterday and got speaking to a mum who had slices of pizza to give to her kid. Asked if the nipper had an allergy or that and it turns out he has ARFID(Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder) and will only eat cheese and tomato pizza, oven chips, sweets or crisps. Apparently all other foods make him physically sick.

He's had loads of tests etc and it remains a mystery how this has developed. 

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Makey up "disorders" 

Was at a function yesterday and got speaking to a mum who had slices of pizza to give to her kid. Asked if the nipper had an allergy or that and it turns out he has ARFID(Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder) and will only eat cheese and tomato pizza, oven chips, sweets or crisps. Apparently all other foods make him physically sick.

She sounds like a piece of shit 

29 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Makey up "disorders" 

That young man has a bright future - terrific shithousery

57 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Makey up "disorders" 

Pathetic. Adults outplayed by a kid.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Makey up "disorders" 

He sounds a wee chancer unless she keeps a manky cooker that hasn't had Mr. Muscle, or similar, applied to it for a few years, hence the sickness of the wee lad if eating something made with use of the cooker, as both the pizza and chips are microwavable.

I wonder if he's particular about the type of oven chips he eats as well (plain, crinkly cut, potato wedges, Southern-Fried?) and the type of potato the chip is cut from (King Edward, Kerr's Pinks, Maris Pipers, Jersey's?)🤔

WIMPS = Whimsical Intolerance (to) Maris Pipers Syndrome.

JUDO = Jersey's Unhappiness Disorder.

KENDO = King Edward's Nauseous Disorder.

KAMPF = Kerr's Artificial Maladious Phobia Fantasy.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He sounds a wee chancer unless she keeps a manky cooker that hasn't had Mr. Muscle, or similar, applied to it for a few years, hence the sickness of the wee lad if eating something made with use of the cooker, as both the pizza and chips are microwavable.

I wonder if he's particular about the type of oven chips he eats as well (plain, crinkly cut, potato wedges, Southern-Fried?) and the type of potato the chip is cut from (King Edward, Kerr's Pinks, Maris Pipers, Jersey's?)🤔

WIMPS = Whimsical Intolerance (to) Maris Pipers Syndrome.

JUDO = Jersey's Unhappiness Disorder.

KENDO = King Edward's Nauseous Disorder.

KAMPF = Kerr's Artificial Maladious Phobia Fantasy.

pizzas are microwaveable?

only seen that in bttf2

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, I put my pizzas bought from Farmfoods, Tesco, or ASDA in the microwave every time.

The last time I put a pizza in the oven, I forgot about it and could have caused carnage. Thankfully, it was only the pizza that ended up as charcoal.

You can't work an oven? 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Quite happy using a microwave (unlike Kirk Broadfoot😄) or standing near to cooker if/when boiling eggs, pierogi or pasta.

I'd forget/nae think to set an alarm on my phone as never used it before for cooking purposes.

Should get a women in your life then.

A tidy wee Ukrainian wifie looking for asylum or something.