Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Feeling like a ethnic minority in my own city. They're not all in the photo but there was another half a dozen or so loitering to my left but in total there was approximately 20 black africans at the bus stop today and only 3 indigenes. 

Bloody disgraceful state of affairs. 

IMG-20230521-WA0004.jpg

Why? 

8 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He sounds a wee chancer unless she keeps a manky cooker that hasn't had Mr. Muscle, or similar, applied to it for a few years, hence the sickness of the wee lad if eating something made with use of the cooker, as both the pizza and chips are microwavable.

I wonder if he's particular about the type of oven chips he eats as well (plain, crinkly cut, potato wedges, Southern-Fried?) and the type of potato the chip is cut from (King Edward, Kerr's Pinks, Maris Pipers, Jersey's?)🤔

WIMPS = Whimsical Intolerance (to) Maris Pipers Syndrome.

JUDO = Jersey's Unhappiness Disorder.

KENDO = King Edward's Nauseous Disorder.

KAMPF = Kerr's Artificial Maladious Phobia Fantasy.

The questions I did ask were not well received so I wasn't getting into it about the chips. Fucking nonsense though, everyone involved knows it.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Feeling like a ethnic minority in my own city. They're not all in the photo but there was another half a dozen or so loitering to my left but in total there was approximately 20 black africans at the bus stop today and only 3 indigenes. 

IMG-20230521-WA0004.jpg

^^bus wanker

3 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

IMG-20230521-WA0004.jpg

Fit is a British idigene? 

Would have to be someone from a family tree that wasn’t raped by the Vikings or the romans or French/ Spanish etc.

no such thing imo. And since 2014 there’s no point in being proud to be Scottish either - means nothing. Should just be silence instead of FOS being played at sporting events etc 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

IMG-20230521-WA0004.jpg

What difference does that make.

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Fit is a British idigene? 

Would have to be someone from a family tree that wasn’t raped by the Vikings or the romans or French/ Spanish etc.

no such thing imo. And since 2014 there’s no point in being proud to be Scottish either - means nothing. Should just be silence instead of FOS being played at sporting events etc 

You are a strange little boy