Pet Hates

StandFree1982

4 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Folk who either cannot park or who are selfish cunts who take up two spaces when doing so. Trying to get a space in town earlier today and some of the parking was horrific.

Therein lies a pet hate of my mine, FFS min, unless, of course, you stay in Aberdeen. I thought you were from Stonehaven?🤔

Fishy, Mintlaw, Balmedie, and Ellon folk use the term "town" when they are referring to Aberdeen, in an artificial, posh accent, when speaking on the Fraserburgh to Aberdeen bus.

5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Still ate the fuckin' things after tho.  You must be a right posh bastard if yeh binned em after.😁

Ha ha😄. Never did it in the first place min. Too tight to do that as there is a possibility the egg could inadvertently hit a stone or a badger/mole on the way doon the hill, leading to it cracking and the egg leaking out its shell.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ha ha😄. Never did it in the first place min. Too tight to do that as there is a possibility the egg could inadvertently hit a stone or a badger/mole on the way doon the hill, leading to it cracking and the egg leaking out its shell.

You are supposed to boil the fuckin' things first yeh fuckin donut🤣🤣.  The whole idea was to roll them doon the hill a' bonny painted so the shell broke and then yeh'd scoff em.  How the fuck di they bring yeh up in the Broch min?😁

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Therein lies a pet hate of my mine, FFS min, unless, of course, you stay in Aberdeen. I thought you were from Stonehaven?🤔

Fishy, Mintlaw, Balmedie, and Ellon folk use the term "town" when they are referring to Aberdeen, in an artificial, posh accent, when speaking on the Fraserburgh to Aberdeen bus.

Aye, live in Stonehaven but used to live in Aberdeen so still refer "going into town" as meaning Aberdeen.

27 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You are supposed to boil the fuckin' things first yeh fuckin donut🤣🤣.  The whole idea was to roll them doon the hill a' bonny painted so the shell broke and then yeh'd scoff em.  How the fuck di they bring yeh up in the Broch min?😁

They got us into painting eggs in primary one and two (we had to bring in our eggs as it was around the time Thatcher stopped milk in schools, cutting costs, greedy cunts).

I always used to take mine home though, nae wasting it rolling it doon a hill on the premise it'll come back whole.

44 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

And the doctor's where are they from?

Roger may have been standing at a bus stop in the vicinity of ARI.

During my time attending the eye clinic at ARI, I've consulted 10 different ophthalmologists, only 4 of them are white.

Couldn't give two fucks what race, colour, or nationality they are, as long as can do their respective jobs as necessary. 

To be fair, a couple of them (subcontinentals) left a lot to be desired with their attitudes of self-righteousness but apart from that, it's been alright.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

A lot are from abroad due to the SNP policy of nicking poor countries trained doctors.

You okay with that Eddie?

So are you saying that over the border isn't the same as Scotland with the doctors and nurses .

What do I think of that. if they can do the job well they are more than welcome .

7 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

So are you saying that over the border isn't the same as Scotland with the doctors and nurses .

What do I think of that. if they can do the job well they are more than welcome .

So you are quite happy to loot Black.poor countries of their trained medical staff.

Interesting

5 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

So you are quite happy to loot Black.poor countries of their trained medical staff.

Interesting

No I never said that .

The looting of countries came from Westminster 

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2018/12/19/how-britain-stole-45-trillion-from-india/

Add Scotland to that .

The world is now a smaller place and people move about freely all over the world .

You do know we in the uk have doctors  nurses engineer's teachers and many other trades working world wide..

4 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

No I never said that .

The world is now a smaller place and people move about freely all over the world .

You do know we in the uk have doctors  nurses engineer's teachers and many other trades working world wide..

You did say that.

I thought you would be against looting poor African countries of medical staff they have trained for years at a huge expense.