Pet Hates

StandFree1982

The use of the word/term 'smashed'. As in, 'just smashed a workout', 'just smashed it at the gym', or 'just smashed a dominoes (or some other type of food)'

Yeah, it's fucking dumb to say you've smashed someone at a pub game...glass over the head is different if that's your way of celebrating.

Pubs that bend doon to the will of the hunnery. Holburn Bar today, plenty in the pub want to watch the 4pm Liverpool v Arsenal, so they put it up on the big screen, putting the hun game on the little screens. Pair of huns kick up a stink and the pub switches it back.In an Aberdeen boozer. What the actual fuck: since when did pubs bend over for the diseased hun cock this fucking easily?

Cunts who take their bikes on trains especially cunts who take their bikes onto a rammed rush hour train.

Sorry you two are going to have to get out your seats so i can put ma poofy racer there.

Why not cycle home or just fucking take the train and leave the bike at home?

Arseholes.

I'm guessing you experienced this in the recent past?

Weekly fire alarm tests. Utterly pointless doing it during working hours as all it does is desensitize people to the sound of an alarm that they end up just ignoring it when it does go off. Fire drills can also get to fuck. If the building is burning down then am I fuck going to be calmly walking down the stairwell keeping to the left hand side, it's every man for them self and I'll trample over any fucker fa gets in my way.

Weekly fire alarm tests. Utterly pointless doing it during working hours as all it does is desensitize people to the sound of an alarm that they end up just ignoring it when it does go off. Fire drills can also get to fuck. If the building is burning down then am I fuck going to be calmly walking down the stairwell keeping to the left hand side, it's every man for them self and I'll trample over any fucker fa gets in my way.

Mind folk used to queue at the lift when they done a drill at my old work. Tubes.