Amateur/junior Football

That's me packed in now. Will be making regular appearances at Pittodrie from now.

Will see what the contract situation is at work in the New Year and look in to getting a 6 month season ticket from there.

Woodburn of the late huns never recovered from his sine die ban,

You're more of a man than him.

You will get through this.

That's me packed in now. Will be making regular appearances at Pittodrie from now.

Will see what the contract situation is at work in the New Year and look in to getting a 6 month season ticket from there.

What made you quit Bobo? I hung up my boots end of last season - cant say i miss it to be honest.

Woodburn of the late huns never recovered from his sine die ban,

You're more of a man than him.

You will get through this.

:hysterical:

What made you quit Bobo? I hung up my boots end of last season - cant say i miss it to be honest.

My ankles and groins are in agony after every game mate. Can barely climb the stairs when I get home. The missus can also pick up weekend work, if she takes it on then it works out at another weeks wage. I wouldn't be able to make games on time but I can easily make Pittodrie.

Had a couple of bad injuries over the last two years as well so although I'm fitter, lost a couple of yards of pace. Nae handy when you are playing rubbish but fast folk who just kick it as far ahead of you and go go Gadget past you!

:hysterical:

My ankles and groins are in agony after every game mate. Can barely climb the stairs when I get home. The missus can also pick up weekend work, if she takes it on then it works out at another weeks wage. I wouldn't be able to make games on time but I can easily make Pittodrie.

Had a couple of bad injuries over the last two years as well so although I'm fitter, lost a couple of yards of pace. Nae handy when you are playing rubbish but fast folk who just kick it as far ahead of you and go go Gadget past you!

Sounds familiar. Getting old mate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The squad will likely be on Sportsmanship Edit:fuck me that's an ironic autocorrect. cheating cunts. Sportsmans Facebook page under "this year's squad"

One or two winna be there to try and make it less obvious. @@boboisared

In other news there was a guy in the Portsoy Co-op the other night wearing a Rothie Rovers polo shirt.

Almost burst out laughing at him. Did think for a minute that he'd ken I was their #1 supporter a couple of seasons back.

Alford is where it's at these days anyway. Fuck Rothie Rovers right in the pussy.

The squad will likely be on Sportsmanship Edit:fuck me that's an ironic autocorrect. cheating cunts. Sportsmans Facebook page under "this year's squad"

One or two winna be there to try and make it less obvious. @@boboisared

In other news there was a guy in the Portsoy Co-op the other night wearing a Rothie Rovers polo shirt.

Almost burst out laughing at him. Did think for a minute that he'd ken I was their #1 supporter a couple of seasons back.

Alford is where it's at these days anyway. Fuck Rothie Rovers right in the pussy.

Hahaha, I remember the team were in uproar at your comments.

One of the Don Athletic players made the squad, then signed for Woodside. I'm sure it's a coincidence :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...