Union Street Decline

Pot Luck

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Ahhh that old chestnut of how Norway is the poster child for snp independence fans.

Give them their due, the SNP have finally matched one thing with Norway, the sky high taxes just without the matching salaries though.

Maybe if we kept our taxes we wouldn't have to put them up.

It's not Scotland that's put britain 2 trillion in dept .

Westminster has mucked up the economy and continue to do so.

We could learn a lot from Norway on how they treat their 5 million population.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Maybe if we kept our taxes we wouldn't have to put them up.

It's not Scotland that's put britain 2 trillion in dept .

Westminster has mucked up the economy and continue to do so.

We could learn a lot from Norway on how they treat their 5 million population.

Private companies running the health system, decentralised education and an economy based on growth. What's not to like.

In Stavanger's twilight glow, dreams by the fjords aglow, Cobblestone streets, ancient feats, a city's tale to show. Rod Stewart's spirit whispers through the coastal air, As mountains stand tall, their stories we declare.

Harborside reflections, where history meets today, Charm embraced in time, as Rod's melodies play. Guitars strumming in sync with the sea's rhythmic rhyme, In Stavanger's heartbeat, a dance through space and time.

Sailing on the Stavanger breeze, under northern lights so bright, Rod's raspy voice echoes, weaving dreams in the night.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, dave_min said:

In Stavanger's twilight glow, dreams by the fjords aglow, Cobblestone streets, ancient feats, a city's tale to show. Rod Stewart's spirit whispers through the coastal air, As mountains stand tall, their stories we declare.

Harborside reflections, where history meets today, Charm embraced in time, as Rod's melodies play. Guitars strumming in sync with the sea's rhythmic rhyme, In Stavanger's heartbeat, a dance through space and time.

Sailing on the Stavanger breeze, under northern lights so bright, Rod's raspy voice echoes, weaving dreams in the night.

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Beautiful min. Beautiful. 

In Stavanger's embrace, Rod Stewart did sway, A sister to Aberdeen, where he chose to play. With a pencil in hand, and a song in his heart, He left an impression, a performance, an art.

Notes echoed through fjords, as the crowd stood amazed, In Stavanger's warm welcome, memories were raised. No rectum involved, just music in the air, Rod Stewart's presence, a moment so rare.

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Popeyes is opening up next week. On the up. 

Walking the silver mile of Union Street on a summer's day is still a remarkable experience. The only rival it has in Scotland is Princess Street and it's ruined by a rather unsightly volcano. 

Another stinking shithole.

• Upvote 2
31 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Walking the silver mile of Union Street on a summer's day is still a remarkable experience. The only rival it has in Scotland is Princess Street and it's ruined by a rather unsightly volcano. 

Agreed. Princess Street is just one side of shitty shops and the other side an ugly volcano.

I think Popeyes will be a good anchor tenant for the area.

2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

Agreed. Princess Street is just one side of shitty shops and the other side an ugly volcano.

I think Popeyes will be a good anchor tenant for the area.

It's Princes Street you dopey cunts.

• Dildo 1

Fuck me I'm hurtling towards 50 years of age and until today thought it was Princess Street.

Thank you for the education Moobzer.

Last time I was on it was a mix of rowdy youths, shite shops and trams trying to kill you.

Cracking bar/venue called Bannerman's that I do enjoy, that's a better area. Less Asian youths.

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Fuck me I'm hurtling towards 50 years of age and until today thought it was Princess Street.

Last time I was on it was a mix of rowdy youths, shite shops and trams trying to kill you.

Cracking bar/venue called Bannerman's that I do enjoy, that's a better area. Less Asian youths.

Dopey cunt.

Jokes. I'd never call anyone a cunt. Especially you. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

This is how a gentleman responds to learning something new.