Union Street Decline

Pot Luck

cant see this place surviving the next 5 years, It will end up a huge bar and diner mall......

horrible horrible place.....

It's only a messageboard, bit of planning permission and hoop jumping required to turn in into a diner or bar I would have thought.

Point 2 - it's not that bad.

cant see this place surviving the next 5 years, It will end up a huge bar and diner mall......

horrible horrible place.....

I can. Easily. How many people do you see walking about in Hollister, Super Dry and gio goi and all the other utterly sh*t overpriced crap brands that are sold in Union Square. Nearly every one in Aberdeen is wearing it now. Not only will it survive but I think it will flourish. How many, admittedly sh*t, shops have left union street to move to union square.

Never liked the Scotia but Kings Bar is excellent. Dinna like the Pittodrie Bar either for more than a couple.

Masada is ace but beer not so fine this last year or so.

The Grill is an institution.

Bridge Bar is sound.

Blue Lamp was my first local, even though it was nowhere near Hazleheid.

These places are nae eese for bagging any female form let alone high grade pussy of course.

WAS.....now closed.

Upstairs Union Square is fine, it offers a fair amount of choice, albiet very similar choice, of restaurants and a cinema.

Downstairs Union Square is full of over priced "trendy" or ned fashion shops. AB10, that American pish shop...abercrombe or whatever it is, and Republic are all overpriced pish for either gays or people who are too materialistic that they need to show off their wealth (or pretend wealth) to everyone in MASSIVE labeled clothing. New Look is homo central, first time it opened I went in for a gander at the guys clothes. Walked around for about 30 seconds and left. All they sell is skinny jeans, gay scarves and those really low v neck t shirts that make even the straightest man look like a bumder!

I don't mind Next though!

NANDOS IS BRILLIANT!

There; i've said it.

Had my best ever chicken in that place, love it, cheap as well.

Also like the ribs n chicken place further down, Spur I think its called.

I LOVE UNION SQUARE, the TKmax outside is good too, plenty of bargains to be had.

Union street should be left to the beggars and minks, too cold most of the time anyway.

NANDOS IS BRILLIANT!

There; i've said it.

Had my best ever seagull in that place, love it, cheap as well.

Also like the ribs n seagull place further down, Spur I think its called.

I LOVE UNION SQUARE, the TKmax outside is good too, plenty of bargains to be had.

Union street should be left to the beggars and minks, too cold most of the time anyway.

sorted for ye

He's nae talking about Jimmy Chungs. Give a go before you knock it eh, or is it nae posh enough for you?

Dynamo, I try and stay clear as I always find these places a hit or a miss, id be happy with an XL double cheese burger if I had to get something on the move, or a Subway......4.00, thanks and goodbye....

I just dont like the idea of a sit-down meal in a place thats hyped and located to the masses.

4 nandos in 2-3 months, would get you a top meal in a better place imo.

He's nae talking about Jimmy Chungs. Give a go before you knock it eh, or is it nae posh enough for you?

I have been to Nando's a couple of times. Ridiculously overpriced for what it is, a bit of chicken coated in a wee bit of peri peri sauce. Want any sides? Oh aye,

Cook your own chaps, you get far more of it, for far less cost, and you can make EXACTLY what you want.

f**k all that service industry sh*t, it's basically a handful of rich c**ts at the top end, employing an army of compliant zit faced plebs at

Cook your own chaps, you get far more of it, for far less cost, and you can make EXACTLY what you want.

f**k all that service industry sh*t, it's basically a handful of rich c**ts at the top end, employing an army of compliant zit faced plebs at

i've noticed you use the same argument for all industries: football / sport in general / clothing / shops and now food

youre nae a one trick pony or anything. just saying like.

Or, it could be, I'm correct, on all these 'industries' as you put it.

If people are happy to work for buttons whilst the top end charge an arm and a leg for average products, which are all about presentation and nothing about substance, who am I to argue? If people are happy to be robbed of their money in broad daylight, again, who am I to argue?

I would describe such people as morons.

Or, it could be, I'm correct, on all these 'industries' as you put it.

If people are happy to work for buttons whilst the top end charge an arm and a leg for average products, which are all about presentation and nothing about substance, who am I to argue? If people are happy to be robbed of their money in broad daylight, again, who am I to argue?

I would describe such people as morons.

so, cause you cook all your own food and never leave scotland you are not a ''moron'' ? ? ? ?