Goodwillie Rape Charge Dropped

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from a Scotland perspective this is good news. I was hoping he'd go to an EPL side and not the OF or the championship. I've got high hopes for him. Scotland have been screaming for an attacker like him.

He was on his way to becoming another wasted talent of Scottish football until Levein came in at Tannadice. Levein said at the time that Goodwillie was treated like a superstar at United (even though he had hardly started a game) so he sent him to Raith Rovers on loan, told him to screw the nut and totally change his attitude on the pitch. He was one hell of a greedy b*stard when he started playing regularly but is now a superb team player as well as an excellent finisher. I just hope he continues to improve and gets his chance down south (providing he goes there!) as if he does, Scotland will have one hell of striker on our hands.

If he doesn't, he'll be at Rangers this time next year...

Well done to Dundee United for hanging on and getting the price they wanted.

I only hope that Milne is as stubborn if/when we ever get to sell a young player.

I would imagine Milne would be having palpitations the second the bidding got above thruppence ha'penny.

1983-mickey-greed-scrooge.jpg

I now have a very bad feeling he's going to end up at Rangers. Reading between the lines of the latest developments, it seems inevitable. Failing to agree terms with a Premiership club??? Strange...

BBC story

If he had ANY sense he'd avoid either cheek of the OF like the plague.

He doesn't strike me as having any sense, though.

Can Gollum Flood not have a word with him about that... or Drunken Duncan?

I now have a very bad feeling he's going to end up at Rangers. Reading between the lines of the latest developments, it seems inevitable. Failing to agree terms with a Premiership club??? Strange...

BBC story

FollowFollow is a buzz right now - they think they're about to sign Goodwillie. Apparently he doesn't want to move to Blackburn and is holding out for a move to the Huns!

If that's the case, he's making a big mistake IMHO!

Apparently he doesn't want to move to Blackburn and is holding out for a move to the Huns!

If that's the case, he's making a big mistake IMHO!

Agreed. If he signs for Blackburn he'll know hardly anyone in Lancashire so he'd probably spend his spare time on the training ground and in the gym. Sign for Rangers and he'll probably spend his spare time in Karbon with McGregor and his cronies. Doesn't take a genius to work out which option is best for his career and which option a young lad from Raploch will prefer.

Bit off topic but anyone ever managed to get a look at Goodwillie's tattoos? Only just properly noticed he has some sleeves but can't seem to make out what the design is.

Looks like a sare one.

david-goodwillie.jpg

Aye, ive seen it before: his sleeves are made up of all angels and stars with his dads surname in one scroll and his mums maiden name in the other scroll which u cant