Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

What Could Of Happened

1 - She was stolen then raped then killed and cremated (no evidence)

2 - She was stolen then raped then killed and buried (leaving evidence)

3 - Parents killed her and are enjoying the publicity.

4 - She is Alive (7% Chance)

5 - She is dead (93% Chance)

The eye thing is also quite common.

Has anyone else read this pish before: ''madeleine tried to warn parents about intruder''...

http://www.dailymail...n-intruder.html

Kate reveals how she slept in a separate room after she felt hurt and upset by what husband Gerry said the night before Madeleine dissapeared

And then it sais,

Kate feels she possibly missed a chance at breakfast on the day Madeleine vanished, when the little girl disconcerted her mother by asking 'why didn't you come when sean and i cried last night

If kate slept in their bedroom she would have been there when they were crying - nae?

• 8 months later...

The Met Police Service inspector quoted in the article says the police review "was working off two possible situations — that Madeleine is still alive or dead." Huh.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/04/25/madeleine-mccann-uk-portugal.html

So they've ruled out the possibility of her being a Vampire, The Mummy or Frankenstein's Monster?

Certainly a bold move.

"Mr and Mrs McCann, we've ruled out the possibility that your daughter is now a member of the legions of undead, popularised by Universal Studios in the 1930s. We cannot, however, rule out the possibility that she's now the Wolfman, the Phantom of the Opera, the Bride of Frankenstein, The Invisible Man, or the Creature From The Black Lagoon"

Ahhh... the British Bobbie. Best in the world.

home_page_pic.jpg

• 1 year later...

Anyone watch the Crimewatch special last night ?

Uncomfortable viewing, partly being a parent of a child myself, but more so for the act of sheer folly by the McCann's by leaving three children unattended each night as they went to the hotel Tapas bar to eat and drink. especially as there apartment was on the very outskirts of the hotel complex, next to a public pathway and public carpark.

Kate McCann saying they did nothing wrong soured my fucking piss.

Madeleine says ON THE MORNING of the kidnapping 'why didn't you come when we cried last night'?

They STILL decided to go out that night, absolute fucking disgrace.

That specific room had been targeted in the past for burglaries and they were well warned beforehand.

Disgraceful parenting.

The feds clearly ken more than they are letting on, and so they should given the amount of time and effort spent investigating.

EPK, ive said it on here before, I know couples who have left kids in hotel rooms while they nip out for a beer or 3, I know couples who have left their kids sleeping in villa to nip out for a meal, I myself dont get it, but none of these parents do it thinking "what-if" and I dont believe anyone deserves this to happen to them.

watching the show last night, it seemed that they had a good routine of checking the kids, they were all concious they had to do it, they were 50 mtrs away, which in reality is feck all.....im suprised they didnt have baby monitors with them, they are paying the price for a bad mistake

Kate McCann saying they did nothing wrong soured my fucking piss.

Madeleine says ON THE MORNING of the kidnapping 'why didn't you come when we cried last night'?

They STILL decided to go out that night, absolute fucking disgrace.

That specific room had been targeted in the past for burglaries and they were well warned beforehand.

Disgraceful parenting.

harsh, but probably true Roberto....horrible story

EPK, ive said it on here before, I know couples who have left kids in hotel rooms while they nip out for a beer or 3, I know couples who have left their kids sleeping in villa to nip out for a meal, I myself dont get it, but none of these parents do it thinking "what-if" and I dont believe anyone deserves this to happen to them.

watching the show last night, it seemed that they had a good routine of checking the kids, they were all concious they had to do it, they were 50 mtrs away, which in reality is feck all.....im suprised they didnt have baby monitors with them, they are paying the price for a bad mistake

Do you have kids Diamonds?

They were well warned beforehand of it being a notorious room for burglars. They were warned, lock your stuff up and don't leave windows open.

Madeleine said 'where were you when me and Sean were crying'.

Half an hour was not a good routine. Too long IF you're going to risk that sort of thing, I know to fuck I wouldn't have but that's just me, normal part of the population.

It's a disgrace that Kate pleads ignorance and doesn't accept part of the blame or even accept they did something wrong. I was raging last night and yesterday morning when I heard the interview. Shocking.

As someone said on a friends facebook yesterday, if they were minks - they'd have been hounded by the media and prosecuted.

there posh minks :-).....BUT....they didnt deserve the outcome...surely?

The fact they did go out and leave their kids has probably stopped 1000s of others doing the same thing. So they have likely, inadvertenly saved several lives; abduction, suffocation, fires, extreme medical issues etc. that could kill young kids left alone. Maddy probably hasn't gone in vain. Impossible to detail any actual figures - but their case will definitely have made a difference to some people's attitude to child-care whilst on holiday.

The fact they did go out and leave their kids has probably stopped 1000s of others doing the same thing. So they have likely, inadvertenly saved several lives; abduction, suffocation, fires, extreme medical issues etc. that could kill young kids left alone. Maddy probably hasn't gone in vain. Impossible to detail any actual figures - but their case will definitely have made a difference to some people's attitude to child-care whilst on holiday.

Indeed. In Tenerife earlier this year we hired in a babysitter for a couple of nights to allow my wife and I to go on the piss.

She even came one afternoon and looked after them at the pool so we could fuck off without the little buggers and enjoy a day of peace.

Fantastic service.

No-one does, but they diced with danger with the things that should mean most to you.

They didn't just risk a 5 minute run to the shop for a pint of milk with one kid...they went out for a meal and left THREE babies in the apartment notorious for burglars.

It's shocking story which no one deserves, and I absolutely stand by them in the fact I hope the person responsible is hung or fed his own ball sack with a rusty spoon but I would have had more respect for them if last night they said 'we messed up, we really know we shouldn't have went to the Tapas place for food, and we were selfish'.

I'd hold them in higher regard for showing a wee bit of remorse.

All they seem set on doing is blaming the guy who stole her, absolutely - you're bang on, but you put your kids in the position for that disgusting creature to steal what should matter to you most.

As stated, if they were minks - they'd have no kids left as they'd have had them taken away from them.

fair point.....

Berto,

Agreed,

No mention of the possibility of Madeline waking up, scared, and going walk about out the apartment into the carpark, or such likes.

Diamonds4, 50 mtrs is far enough away if your 2 and 3 year old kids are not within full eye view, bad mistake indeed.

Indeed. In Tenerife earlier this year we hired in a babysitter for a couple of nights to allow my wife and I to go on the piss.

She even came one afternoon and looked after them at the pool so we could fuck off without the little buggers and enjoy a day of peace.

Fantastic service.

I hope Karl Fletcher pops into this thread :happy:

EPK....this was day 5, they probably did the same in previous holidays, but as I said, 1000' of parents have/ will do this, but lets not detract from the crime that was commited....I let my 9 year old nip to the shop for the Sunday paper, its 100yds from the house, do I epect him to get into a ca with some strange bloke? no....but it has happened somewhere/sometime.....where do we draw the line in the protection with our kids? the Mcanns rightly or wrongly left 3 kids fast asleep 50mtrs away from what they believed to be a safe and secure property, they have paid the ultimate price for this, and I have nothing but sympathy for them, whatever the outcome or actualt story behind it.

• Upvote 1