Whisky

teheeculls

One woman men are dead men. I know loads of men who haven't fucked fresh pussy since the day they got married.

Even if you think one woman for life, your body won't allow it.

Unless you're dead from the belt down. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. Unless Jontybag or coo or some other cunt can tell itherwise?

Man fucks women, not woman. Bring back the harem structure ye cunts.

One woman men are dead men. I know loads of men who haven't fucked fresh pussy since the day they got married.

Even if you think one woman for life, your body won't allow it.

Unless you're dead from the belt down. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. Unless Jontybag or coo or some other cunt can tell itherwise?

Man fucks women, not woman. Bring back the harem structure ye cunts.

Just like loads of women that haven't sucked cock since they got married, the tarts.

Just like loads of women that haven't sucked cock since they got married, the tarts.

True, the non-cock-sucking one-man women are as obvious as the boring one-woman men.

• 3 months later...

On my return from Cullen over the weekend, I noticed a distillery called 'Glenglassaugh'.

Has anyone tried this whisky? Nice?

I see my bottle of Glen Garioch I purchased few years back has gone up in price. Great investment.

That "sheep dip" Fusky you sent for you bet, went down a treat at the weekend for my dads 70th, both him and my uncle gave it the double nod, which means it passed there acceptance.

My cousin collects whisky for investments, and ordered one of the 500 special edition whiskies that Donald Trump signed, costing iirc £500. anyway, when he received the bottle, it was unsigned, so he returned it, the young girl that served him, apologized and said she would sort it out, went to the locked cabinet, and took a signed bottle from there and swapped it. unknown to her, she had gave him bottle #1, safe to say, she will be sacked when they find out.

Aye, I got a bottle from my dad beginning of this year also, not sure what year it is - looks a cracking bottle though.

Not very good, I know some nae nice phrases in Italian, but yesterday purchased a book and CD's so I can sit and learn. I've given myself 6 months to just get my head down and learn the language.

Did you learn Italian then?

• 6 months later...

18 yo Dalmore

Aye I've seen that one, was drawn to it cause I liked the bottle design!! haha

think i'll have to try and source some minatures afore I blow my wadd on a bottle, has Aberdeen a whisky shop that I can source miniatures from?

Made the mistake of buying a bottle that was on offer at Tesco at the wknd, Browmore Single Malt Scotch whisky from island of Islay, was really peaty, nae to my liking, should have known by the fact it was a Islay west coast whisky.

Haha, yeah good point.

I was recommended Tullibardine (1993 Gordon and Macphail Connoisseurs choice) but I haven't tried it yet, but you will not as I say go wrong with the 17yr Balvenie above. F9.

Scapa 14 is my next purchase (EPKs shout).

Going to Gordon and MacPhails in Elgin the morn to see what kind a deal I can get on the Scapa 14 , however its no longer distilled so may be problematic to source, may just have to go with the more popular Scapa 16.

I have found Whisky to be far more enjoyable drinking from a small tulip glass, with 2 lumps of ice, let it settle for 5 minutes, then sip away.

Even that Jura I disliked tasted fine at the weekend drinking that way,

Going to Gordon and MacPhails in Elgin the morn to see what kind a deal I can get on the Scapa 14 , however its no longer distilled so may be problematic to source, may just have to go with the more popular Scapa 16.

I have found Whisky to be far more enjoyable drinking from a small tulip glass, with 2 lumps of ice, let it settle for 5 minutes, then sip away.

Way too much water for me.

In fact, any more than 5 - 10ml of water is a total waste.

One ice cube in this glass is how I drink ma whisky

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Glencairn-Whisky-Glass-Robert-Burns/dp/B00BM2YGC8

I have a problem, I keep choring fancy glasses from bars, either pint, wine and nips.

I managed 3 tulip glasses one afternoon from the Royal Mile taverns.

Im ashamed, until someone comments on my excellent glass selection, then its forgotten about.

Could be on to something there. I like a Balvenie on occasion in the pub where it comes in a glass like a tulip glass. I have a bottle at home where I drink it out of a small crystal tumbler and for whatever reason I don't enjoy it the same. One whisky I really like just now, and it's not even a malt, is a Grants blue label, neat with one ice cube. Really smooth for a blended whisky. I won it in a raffle, so maybe it tastes better as it was free.

Bunnahaibhainn 12; forget the ice - warm it to about 40degrees - pure silk in a glass.

• 2 months later...

Butanol. who knew?

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-monday-edition-1.2978626/company-produces-world-s-first-biofuel-made-from-whisky-waste-1.2978707

Tangney’s company, Celtic Renewables, has devised a way to create fuel using the bio-waste from whisky production. The bio-butanol can fuel your car as efficiently as gas, with no need for engine modification.

Tangney explains that whisky accounts for less than ten percent of the output of a whisky distillery. “You take barley -- malt it, and you release some sugars. You wash out the sugar from the barley, you add some yeast and water and make beer, and then distill the alcohol out of the beer.” So the bulk of the barley is discarded at the beginning of the process, and ends up as residual waste – to the tune of 750,000 tonnes per year in Scotland alone, according to Tangney.

Very cool.

I have a problem, I keep choring fancy glasses from bars, either pint, wine and nips.

I managed 3 tulip glasses one afternoon from the Royal Mile taverns.

Im ashamed, until someone comments on my excellent glass selection, then its forgotten about.

I've got your back EPK.

I have a multitude of, in this case, beer glasses, mostly but not all. All taken from pubs or hotels.

I see them.as harmless momentous. Like taking a beer mat.

For something so essentially worthless they hold great person all value.