Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Was in Rustico's on Friday night, and the Albyn on Saturday.

Both were decent

As for the Albyn.

Tup should venture their, in the bar as we left, high high amounts of cougars looking for fresh meat. some well used fuds in the vicinity.

• 1 month later...

A new 150-seat noodle bar is expected to open next month at the former home of Pizza Hut in Aberdeen city centre.

Oriental fast-food restaurant chain Chopstix Noodle Bar is to open at on Union Street next to the Trinity Shopping Centre.
It’s hoped the restaurant will launch on the week beginning August 15.
Pizza Hut on Union Street served up its last slice in 2011 and the site has been closed ever since.

A new restaurant inspired by rock legends is to open in Aberdeen city centre next month.

Slice N Easy is to take over the restaurant at the city’s Bauhaus Hotel on Langstane Place and will have a separate entrance.
The idea, headed by the owner of Heavenly Pizzas James Cummings will feature the artwork of renowned Scottish artist Bob Harper, showcasing the music industry’s most famous faces.
His pizzas will also be named after rock legends including Elvis, Buddy Holly, Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton.
Between eight and 12 new jobs will be created.
Mr Cummings said: “I think Aberdeen needs a good independent pizza restaurant with a funky vibe and drinks menu.
“I own Heavenly and I thought it was time to get into the bar and leisure scene, so we will be the new kids on the block.”
He added: “It will be a bit different. Aberdeen is in the doldrums just now so hopefully we can inject a bit of a vibe into the city centre.”

A new restaurant inspired by rock legends is to open in Aberdeen city centre next month.

Slice N Easy is to take over the restaurant at the city’s Bauhaus Hotel on Langstane Place and will have a separate entrance.

The idea, headed by the owner of Heavenly Pizzas James Cummings will feature the artwork of renowned Scottish artist Bob Harper, showcasing the music industry’s most famous faces.

His pizzas will also be named after rock legends including Elvis, Buddy Holly, Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton.

Mr Cummings said: “I think Aberdeen needs a good independent pizza restaurant with a funky vibe and drinks menu.

“I own Heavenly and I thought it was time to get into the bar and leisure scene, so we will be the new kids on the block.”

He added: “It will be a bit different. Aberdeen is in the doldrums just now so hopefully we can inject a bit of a vibe into the city centre.”

'Aberdeen is in the doldrums' so he opens a pizza place.

Great idea.

"Funky Vibe" :clangers2:

"Inject a bit of Vibe" :clangers2:

Slice N Easy is to take over the restaurant at the citys Bauhaus Hotel on Langstane Place and will have a separate entrance.

The idea, headed by the owner of Heavenly Pizzas James Cummings will feature the artwork of renowned Scottish artist Bob Harper, showcasing the music industrys most famous faces.

Mr Cummings said: I think Aberdeen needs a good independent pizza restaurant with a funky vibe and drinks menu.

I own Heavenly and I thought it was time to get into the bar and leisure scene, so we will be the new kids on the block.

He added: It will be a bit different. Aberdeen is in the doldrums just now so hopefully we can inject a bit of a vibe into the city centre.

I know Bob Harper, top bloke and top dandy.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Was in Light of Bengal recently. Decent food, but when clearing up the waiter spilled curry sauce over one of my mates crotch. Hot towel was provided, but not much of an apology, nothing off the bill, no round of drinks offered. Just told to bring his trousers in and they'd arrange the cleaning, probably knowing he wouldn't bother. Then an other mate started to feel crap when we moved on to the pub, had to go home, and stopped the taxi on the way for a spew. Might not have been the food, but only had 3 pints before we went so it wasn't the drink. Been going there for a long time and this was the first bad experience. Will probably be going somewhere else next time.

8848 is decent.