Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: 3 bad meals out of 3, was more just pissed off than anything.

After the burger (for a 4 year old) had been sent back twice, just thought to fuck with this.

I'm never one for complaining about food, if 2 out of 3 meals were good and it was only mine, I'd say nothing - but to have 3 out of 3, you think ach, fits the point - just don't return to the place.

I'm one for leaving good reviews on trip advisor when I have a good meal or whatever but when I get a bad meal, I never leave a review.

selfish cunt you should spread the pain

Went to jacks steakhouse and grill last night, me, my missus and the bairn all had the fillet steak. Best steak I've had I've had since a holiday in Gran Canaria when we had a meal at a steakhouse that only served Argentinian meat. Didn't think I'd ever eat a steak as nice as the Gran Canaria one. An absolute bonus to find one just as good only 10 minutes from my house.

So all in all I would highly recommend a visit to either restaurant

Went to jacks steakhouse and grill last night, me, my missus and the bairn all had the fillet steak. Best steak I've had I've had since a holiday in Gran Canaria when we had a meal at a steakhouse that only served Argentinian meat. Didn't think I'd ever eat a steak as nice as the Gran Canaria one. An absolute bonus to find one just as good only 10 minutes from my house.

Off to Gran Canaria end of November. Where might I find this steak?

There speaks a man who doesn't know his steaks.

I'd avoid jack's Steakhouse purely on that note.

Obviously not a restuartant per ce...

Found a good bar in Aberdeen earlier: The Scottish Embassy.

A place full of bearded glasses wearing thinkers.

No voters can go and give it the old clothed female naked male wank off in front of their sisters cowardly shit they know in their hearts. Not welcome. Fuck off.

@ poodler looking in on my every post...

How's things after the poodleress fucked you off?

Still clearly hurting by getting your own back on every other naive young bint who happens to cross your path.

All part of growing up I suppose...going from a doormat arsehole licker to attempting to be be a stud.

Good luck chum, you have my approval. (apart from the drugs)

@ poodler looking in on my every post...

How's things after the poodleress fucked you off?

Still clearly hurting by getting your own back on every other naive young bint who happens to cross your path.

All part of growing up I suppose...going from a doormat arsehole licker to attempting to be be a stud.

Good luck chum, you have my approval. (apart from the drugs)

You're better that Rumpy

Off to Gran Canaria end of November. Where might I find this steak?

Sorry for the delay in answering your query.

The place was in playa del ingles, it was right across from the hotel riu Waikiki. You had to order your main meals on the morning of the night you were going in if you were having the monster steak. It was 2006 I was there so hopefully it is still in business and you can visit it, it wasn't cheap compared to the average restaurant there but was worth it as the meal, atmosphere and service were all very good.

Hope you enjoy Gran Canaria, it was one of the best holidays I've had

I was in a safety course today.

Never seen such a thicko in all my life.

The point of the excerise was to show how easy it is to make mistakes if you're put under any kind of pressure.

Quick fire questions were put in his direction: 6 + 3? Answer; 7.

5 x 7? Answer; 12.

Name a country in Europe that begins with D? Answer; Dussledorf.

Go and admit it, Jacks Steakhouse is really pish

Are you thee Jack Farminator?

I've been rumbled, I am jack farminator.

Was a toss up between jacks steak house or farminators steak shack.

Or I am I just someone who enjoyed steak house despite the fact I was uncultured and ordered the wrong type of steak.

I'll let you decide chum

I was in a safety course today.

Never seen such a thicko in all my life.

The point of the excerise was to show how easy it is to make mistakes if you're put under any kind of pressure.

Quick fire questions were put in his direction: 6 + 3? Answer; 7.

5 x 7? Answer; 12.

Name a country in Europe that begins with D? Answer; Dussledorf.

He does sound a bit thick.

I've been rumbled, I am jack farminator.

Was a toss up between jacks steak house or farminators steak shack.

Or I am I just someone who enjoyed steak house despite the fact I was uncultured and ordered the wrong type of steak.

I'll let you decide chum

You didn't order the wrong type of steak. You ordered a steak that is not the best cut for the value of money in exchange.

It was the right steak for you and the family as per your thought process. No harm done apart from the wallet a little lighter and Jack from the steakhouse laughing all the way to the bank.

Confirmation of Jack's Steakhouse being shite was received yesterday with an observation they are doing a burger deal on Facebook.

You didn't order the wrong type of steak. You ordered a steak that is not the best cut for the value of money in exchange.

It was the right steak for you and the family as per your thought process. No harm done apart from the wallet a little lighter and Jack from the steakhouse laughing all the way to the bank.

Confirmation of Jack's Steakhouse being shite was received yesterday with an observation they are doing a burger deal on Facebook.

Fair enough pal, if im honest I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to what to order in restaurants. Always been a home cooking chap.

Never been one to pretend I know everything and am still willing at the age of 40 to be given advice on the best way to go about things.

In other words and without an ounce of coming the cunt what is the best steak to order for when I next have one.

Thanks in advance for the advice

Fair enough pal, if im honest I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to what to order in restaurants. Always been a home cooking chap.

Never been one to pretend I know everything and am still willing at the age of 40 to be given advice on the best way to go about things.

In other words and without an ounce of coming the cunt what is the best steak to order for when I next have one.

Thanks in advance for the advice

All personal taste obviously but a rib eye is hard to beat.

Folk tend to think because it's got fat in it it's a bad cut but it's the best you'll get if your choices are sirloin, fillet or rib eye.

Have a go. Much better than a fillet.

All personal taste obviously but a rib eye is hard to beat.

Folk tend to think because it's got fat in it it's a bad cut but it's the best you'll get if your choices are sirloin, fillet or rib eye.

Have a go. Much better than a fillet.

Cheers bud, my next meal out with the missus I'll be ordering the rib eye, I'm all for saving money and maintaining quality.

I'll get back to you with how I get on and thanks again for the advice