Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Ambal's is amazing, way better than the usual Indian fare, thank me later.

Aye. Food fae the gods, was in there a while back wi a few folk, shared out the grub. Best starters on the night were the king prawns and the tandoori paneer. Curried Seabass and their Rogal Josh were incredible. Didnae hang around for dessert but they were doing sampling dishes between courses, the cheese cake bites we got when we got the bill were fucking awesome. Well worth the dosh, best Indian in the toon IMO.

Aye. Food fae the gods, was in there a while back wi a few folk, shared out the grub. Best starters on the night were the king prawns and the tandoori paneer. Curried Seabass and their Rogal Josh were incredible. Didnae hang around for dessert but they were doing sampling dishes between courses, the cheese cake bites we got when we got the bill were fucking awesome. Well worth the dosh, best Indian in the toon IMO.

Yeah the free street food samples between courses are great, as are the staff. Well worth a visit and you don't get more Central.

My garage.

Drink,Drugs,Rock Music and terrible behaviour.

The smoke machine and strobe is still in place from the last big carry on.

The Huns deserve a garage party.

Sounds as rock n roll as an under age disco.

Move over big guy and let the big boys show you how it's done.

:cool:

:beer:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is there any good old honest cafe where you can get proper food nowadays like a fry up,steak and kidney pie wee chips and beans , and none of this pre frozen shit you get from pub chains ?

I miss Gordon's Cafe on King Street, now that was some good old classic food there

• 2 weeks later...